Chapter 9

At the other hand Manish came out from bathroom wrapping a towel on waist. He dried hairs, got ready and then left for his room with his laptop bag, mobile and charger. Thinking that Sana might be feeding Sanam, he thought it better to enter by knocking the door. He did not found Sana in the room, but saw Sanam sleeping on the bed surrounded by pillows. Thinking, perhaps she has gone  for some work, he started working on laptop by sitting on bed. Soon he got so engrossed that he could not listen the sound of opening bathroom door.

Sana came out of the bathroom room wrapped only in a towel.  Since Manish was sitting on the opposite side of bed so she couldn't see him. She reached to dressing table and started drying her hairs by dryer. Suddenly she saw Manish sitting on bed through mirror, she immediately picked up clothes from bed and entered in bathroom. Manish also got distracted from his work due to sudden movement and looked towards that side and when saw Sana in that condition, he immediately covered his eyes due to shyness.

After closing the door Sana covered her face with palms due to shyness. She was breathing heavily and also her heart was throbbing very fast. She somehow controlled herself and  hurriedly put on clothes and came out with little steps and saw Manish resting his head against bed head with covered eyes. She was so shy to talk to him so she quietly  lied down by shifting  Sanam inbetween herself and Manish.

Feeling her presence Manish looked at her and then said when he entered the room, she was not there so thinking, that perhaps she has gone for some work, he sat on bed started working. He never thought that she would be in bathroom and then said sorry to her. Sana hesitantly said that it was actually her fault as she forgot to bolt the door before going to bathroom. Manish asked her to take some rest and meantime he will finish some office work. She snatched laptop from him and asked him also to take rest. Poor Manish didn't say anything and he also lied down.

Suddenly he remembered something and asked Sana, about her decision for further studies as he had already told her before marriage that she has to complete her master's degree in doctory at any way to which Sana replied that yes, she remember and she definitely will but, only after Sanam grow up little more so that ammi can handle of her and she could concentrate on her studies. Manish asked if she is needs to attend any coaching classes, she replied if she needs, will definitely let him know. Like this, they also discussed on few other topics. Manish hold her palm and by looking into his eyes, said, since now they are matured husband and wife and like other husband and wife, there will be fights among them too, but he wants to let it resolve  among us only, by sitting together and don't let ammi abbu know about it. Sana also gave her consent for this and also said that we will not fight even in front of our children, so that it does not have a bad effect on them. Manish was shocked to hear what he said. When Sana saw his shocked face, she got lost in thought and then suddenly she realized what she just said. She felt shy on her said statement and in her heart she started cursing herself. Manish also teasingly said, if she wants so, he is ready for having a cricket team, in reply Sana smacked on his hand and said Ya Allah, how shameless husband you have given to me, who even doesn't get ashamed, saying all this to his wife. While caressing his hand, Manish laughed innocently and said, Oh God, what kind of wife have you given me who beats me, then Sana said angrily taunted him not to try to be innocent because she knows how innocent he is. Seeing him angry, Manish told her not to get angry because he was just teasing her. Inbetween their cute fight Sanam woke up from their chattering and started crying. Manish immediately picked her up and  tried to calm her down  but she was continuously crying, so Sana asked him to make Sanam lie down again on the bed as she is hungry and She will not calm down until her tummy is full. Manish immediately got up from the bed and sat on the sofa saying, while she feeds Sanam, he will finish some office work. Manish got busy in his work but later while working when he slept, he didn't even realised and there Sana had also already slept, feeding sanam.

After having a good sleep when Sana woke, she didn't find Manish on bed and when saw all around, found  him soundly sleeping resting his head against sofa head. She called him by his name then finaly  he woke up with jerk. He rubbed his eyes and checked time, it was already half past five. Sana asked him to sleep for some more time on bed but he refused saying he is no more sleepy now. He asked her to tell Raju chacha to prepare tea and till then he  will return after getting freshen up from his room. When Sana came out from room, she saw ammi abbu watching some show on T.V while sipping tea in drawing room. Seeing her, ammi asked her to also call manish and both of them sit in drawing room meanwhile she is preparing tea for them. When Sana inquired about Raju chacha, her ammi told her that he has gone to market for purchasing vegetables and some groceries and by saying so she left for kitchen and Sana also left to call Manish. She found him on the way itself and asked him to come to drawing room. Ammi entered the drawing room with 2 cup of tea in a tray. Why Manish asked why only 2 cup, she smilingly said that she and his abbu just had.