Chapter 11

Next morning it was around 6 am, when suddenly Manish sleep disturbed, due to feeling some weight on him. When he opened eyes, she saw Sana sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder, hand on his chest and her leg on his torso. She was looking very innocent and pretty while sleeping. Even though his shoulder was aching but still he decided not to wake her up and again slept.

When Sana woke up and saw herself lying in that position, she felt shy and immediately got up without disturbing Manish sleeping. She placed her hand on heart and found that it was throbbing very fast which she somehow controlled.  She then took out a beautiful salwar suit and innerwear from the cupboard and entered the bathroom.

In the room,  Manish sleep disturbed by Sanam's crying. He immediately got up and picked her up in his lap from crib. He tried hard to calm her down but perhaps she was hungry and was continuously crying. Manish was unable to do anything about it and was helpless.

In the bathroom when Sana heard Sanam's crying then she got panicked। She just had brushed her teeth and was going for shower but has to perforce come out from without shower and saw, Sanam's father was trying his best to calm her down.She took Sanam from Manish and then sat down on the couch and layed Sanam in lap to breastfeed and lifts her top. As soon as, Manish saw this, quickly left from there due to hesitation.  Sana smilingly shook her head, that  nothing could be done about this guy. After feeding Sanam, Sana layed her on bed and herself left for bathroom to take shower. 

Manish immediately left for bathroom after entering the room to finish daily morning chores and take shower.

Today Sana had to go to their bunglow to give instructions about the interior of her room that why when she entered the drawing room she was carrying a bag containing few sanam's dresses and other stuffs along with few of her essentials. When she entered, everyone was waiting for her for breakfast. Ammi told her, as she also has to get the interior of her own room done so she is also accompanying whereas their abbu will rest at home today. Manish told them that he will drop them there on the way to office. Ammi immediately left for her room to get ready.

After breakfast Manish called Sana in a corner and gave her some cash and also his credit card for emergency purpose.

After dropping both ladies at bunglow Manish reached at office and got busy to finish, all his work and sheduled meetings, as soon as possible. It was 2 pm when he finished his last meeting. He immediately collected all his stuffs and left from office for bunglow. On the way he called Sana to inform that he is on the way to reach there and confirmed if she and ammi had lunch on time, on which Sana replied yes they just had. Manish stopped the car at a street food corner and got packed some snacks which he had while driving the car. When he reached bunglow, found sanam giving instructions for some changes in drawing room interior. On asking about their room's interior, she told that she has already given her ideas about it to interior decorator and he has already started working on it. Ammi told that she too has given her ideas about her room. After spending some more time all left from there. On the way Manish asked sana in very low voice that why did she wear Salwar suit  today again to which Sana replied that now she don't have any such clothes about which he was talking about yesterday. Ammi has donated them when I told her that I am not allowed to wear any such clothes at my  late husband's in-laws house. Then suddenly thinking something she said, wait a minute, isn't it that they are going to the mall, to buy clothes for her. If so, then it is big no from her side for the time being because her wardrobe is completely full and there is no space to keep more clothes in it, so first she will donate her old clothes to a needy one and then only, she will buy new clothes, and too only after shifting to their new house. Poor Manish had no choice beside agreeing her so they directly left for home.

At home after cooling down themselves in drawing room, Manish and Sana left for her room and ammi, for her's.  After keeping his bag on couch, he asked Sana to feed Sanam so that he can take her with him to his room and in meantime she will also take some rest without any disturbance, after changing her sweaty clothes. By saying so, sitting on couch he took out laptop from bag to finish his leftover work. Then suddenly thinking something she said, wait a minute, isn't it that they are going to the mall, to buy clothes for her. If so, then it is big no from her side for the time being because her wardrobe is completely full and there is no space to keep more clothes in it, so first she will donate her old clothes to a needy one and then only, she will buy new clothes, and too only after shifting to their new house. Poor Manish had no choice beside agreeing her so they directly left for home.

At home after cooling down themselves in drawing room, Manish and Sana left for her room and ammi, for her's.  After keeping his bag on couch, he asked Sana to feed Sanam so that he can take her with him to his room and in meantime she will also take some rest without any disturbance, after changing her sweaty clothes. By saying so, he sat on couch and took out laptop from bag to finish his pending work and Sana started feeding Sanam.

After feeding Manish took Sanam carefully from her and then picked up his laptop and left for his room. After his departure Sana took out cotton Palazzo and T shirts from cupboard and left for bathroom.

At the other hand, after entering his room at first Manish layed Sanam on bed carefully and then kept his laptop on bed. Sanam started looking her surroundings and her father by making baby sounds. Manish took out a 3/4th pant  and T-shirt from cupboard and left for bathroom to have a quick shower. After few minutes when Sanam didn't find her father around her, she first made a crying face and then crying. Listening his daughter crying Manish immediately came out wrapped, only in a towel and layed down wrapped only in towel, next to her and started playing with her.

After playing for some time, Sanam slept, being tired. Seeing her sleeping, Manish too closed his eyes and soon drifted into sleep.
There in Sana's room, since she returned from bathroom, was only tossing and turning laying on bed, missing her daughter and hubby. Finally she got up and left for Manish room.