│1│Scarred Beauty

The roses had delicate petals that were of a stunning crimson red hue, while the violets boasted a magnificent shade of blue that was both vibrant and soothing to the eyes. I couldn't help but marvel at the sublime beauty of my surroundings, as the sweet fragrance of the flowers filled the air. 

However, amidst all this beauty, there was a sense of mystery that lingered in the atmosphere. It was as if someone was lurking in the shadows, someone that was seemingly better left forgotten. 

The man I meet has a striking characteristic that grabs my attention right away: his face is marked with noticeable scars. As I look at them, I come to understand that these scars are not something to be pitied or shunned, but rather a distinct kind of beauty that enhances his individuality. They bear witness to a past tragedy, yet they don't appear to take away from his inner light or hope. The same spark of hope that he carries with him glows brightly and reflects his steadfast spirit when I look into his eyes.

He emerges like an apparition every morning, as theough he knows exactly when I need him. He appears, prepared to provide me with solutions when my thoughts and feelings are bewildering me. It makes me feel relieved to know that I am not alone in my troubles and find comfort in his presence. His wounds serve as a constant reminder of how difficult life can be, but his resolute fortitude and courage serve as an example of the strength that comes from hope and willpower.

That someone was the man whose face was adorned with scars that seemed to have been etched onto his skin like a badge of honor. He was a figure of mystery, shrouded in an air of secrecy that hinted at a troubled past. It was clear that he had been through a lot, and he carried the weight of his experiences with him wherever he went. Despite his elusive nature, something was intriguing about him that drew people in, leaving them to wonder what kind of life he had led before they crossed paths.

The delicate petals of the orchids are pristine white, accentuating their natural beauty. The ghost orchids are an uncommon sight, adding an element of mystique to their rarity. The coat he is wearing has a silky texture that gives it a smooth and luxurious feel, while his hair is also silky, reflecting the gentle light that illuminates its soft and supple strands.

The Magnolia tree stands tall, adorned with delicate buds that resemble eggs, waiting to bloom and spread their sweet fragrance. As I glance at my hand, I notice a scar that tells the story of a past injury. Similarly, his face bears scars, each with its narrative. Despite the imperfections, he embraces them as a part of his journey and a reminder of his resilience. And I, too wish to learn to embrace my scars.

Towering towards the heavens, sunflowers stretch their slender stems, basking in the warmth and radiance of the sun. The brilliant orb in the sky shines down, casting its golden light upon the world below. And just like the sun, his eyes sparkle and gleam, illuminating the world around him with their dazzling brilliance. The countryside is adorned with tall and elegant foxgloves, which line up the hedges surrounding the quaint farms. The chilly wind that blows through the fields is enough to make me shiver, as I wrap my arms around my body to keep myself warm.

The delicate daisies with their soft petals and bright yellow centers are a sight to behold, their beauty captivating all who gaze upon them. As for the daffodils, they exude elegance and sophistication with their slender stems and trumpet-like flowers. Autobiographies, on the other hand, can be likened to a clever disguise, often revealing only certain aspects of a person's life while concealing others. Similarly, his smile can be enigmatic, at times revealing his inner joy and happiness, while other times hiding his true emotions behind a veil of mystery.

To my left is the magnificent ocean, stretching out as far as the eye can see. The vast expanse of blue waters with its sparkling waves and the endless horizon is truly a spectacle to behold. The gentle sound of the waves lapping against the shore creates a sense of calmness and tranquility that soothes the soul. 

The ocean is a place of immense beauty and serenity that captivates our hearts and minds. Its vastness speaks to our imagination, reminding me of the incredible power and majesty of nature. 

And just like the sea, he too is mesmerizing and captivating, drawing me in with his charm and grace.

~