│3│A Letter to You

As I sit here pondering, I must admit that I'm feeling quite torn about the way you seem to effortlessly glide through my mind, occupying my thoughts both during the day and in the stillness of the night. On one hand, there's something undeniably alluring about your enigmatic nature, an unexplainable pull that draws me closer to you. Yet on the other hand, I'm plagued by unsettling dreams of being consumed by the deep, impenetrable darkness that seems to radiate from within you. It's as if you're an alluring, yet menacing enigma that I can't quite decipher. 

May I offer to draw a comparison of you with a stark clover? However, I find you to be much more than that. You are a benchmark of excellence, possessing an enigmatic and beguiling personality. But at the same time, your life also harbors a sense of tragedy, like the twigs whipped by storms in October.

I am captivated by the distinct qualities that make up your charming character. Your introverted disposition and inherent bashfulness are what make you such a remarkable and exceptional individual in my eyes. The way you conduct yourself with quiet assurance and grace is simply mesmerizing. Your reserved nature fills my days with delightful musings of you. You are like an elusive flower, whose hidden beauty is only revealed to those fortunate enough to recognize its true value.

As I bid adieu, my heart aches with melancholy. I implore you to hold onto my sentiments while we are separated.

~