Chapter 1

Clarissa Fray,aka Fairchild, is a usual 16 year-old girl,aka shadowhunter, that lives in Idriss. Idriss is somewhere between Germany and France. It's a place for Shadowhunters.Shadowhunters are half-angels half-mundanes and they help protect the mundane world. Clarissa,aka Clary, lives with Luke Gray her stepfather. Her mother Jocelyn Fray,aka Fairchild, died with her father Valentine and her older brother Johnathan in a carcrash 3 years ago . She moved in Idriss after the carcrash, so that the calve could train and protect her. Luke is the incharge of the institute in Alicande. Recently a high school opened in Alicande near the institute she lived and shadowhunters from all of the world would come and many of them would live in their institute. There were many high schools and colleges in Idriss and this year she would go to. The high school would open in a month from now so she was helping Luke to clean the institute for the new guests, that would change her life forever. Before the accident she used to live in New York, Luke was like a second father to her all those years, but couple of years,before the accident, he moved to Idris and became the incharge of the institute in Alicande. In New York her best friend was Simon Lewis and Clary didn't know about the existant of the Shadow-world. Her parents were divorced and her mother was planning to tell Clary about all of this the night of the accident, but it was raining and her father lost the control of the car and fell from a cliff. The years that pass were really harsh for Clary she had no one except Luke. Luke was training her and helping her learn the runes. At the age of 15 she was announced as the best female shadowhunter in Alicande she had killed more than 693 demons in a month and had beaten up the best men shadowhunters in Idriss. High schools opened for the first time in the shadow history because every incharge of the institute was supossed to help shadowhunters train and learn more about the Shadowhunter history( wars, fights, runes etc.)But the clave didn't trust them.

The next day was the day of the arrival. Every shadowhunter from all over the world would come to the institute and stay for the next 3-7 years you know 3 years high school and 4 college.
So tired Clary went to her bed to get some sleep.

CLARY'S POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Uhgg... the alarm clock would't stop. I went to the bathroom I had a quick shower, washed my teeth and got dressed. I wore a black top and some skinny blue jeans and my matching black vans, went down to see Lukes big smile then I understood why he was smiling. I ate breakfast as fast as I could and saw the clock was 6:45 "hurry up Clary" Luke said from the portal room,aka library, I run upstairs got my black jacket 'it's freezing cold down there' I thought and it was only September. I run as fast as I could and got to the portal it was time. I helped Luke open the gate and waited 'till 7:00 when our guests arrived. There were only 5 boys and 2 girls. The first boy that arrived was Alec he looked sad, he had black hair and dark blue eyes full of sadness. I greated him and told him to have a sit and wait the others so I could show them the institute when they gathered. The next one who arrived was a young boy at the age of 12 his name was Max his older brother was Alec and Max had dark brown hair and light blue eyes. After a couple of minutes a girl with black hair same as Alec's and light blue eyes arrived her name was Isabelle but she said I could call her Izzy. After Izzys arrival a boy arrived that reminded me someone. He had sweet brown eyes, brown hair, he wore glasses and then I remembered 'Simon!' oh my goss. I yelled his name and went to hug him , he still remembered me I told him what happend as we waited for the other guis to come and he told me he was Izzy's boyfriend. I was so happy to see him. Then he moved and went to explain everything to Izzy. I didn't wait for a long time when a boy whith dark brown hair and light green-brown eyes pass through the portal his name was Jordan, he was really tall. Right after him a girl with brown hair and green eyes came in her name was Maia and I thought we were ready to go and to make them 'the tour' so I run over to Luke's room and told him to help me close the gate of the portal. When I got in everyone was laughing and thought 'what the heck?' but then I saw a really handsome guy pass through the portal he had golden eyes and beautiful golden hair but I didn't care because the excact moment I understood he was a player.

A/N

well in my story everyone will be a shadowhunter 'till I say so. I'd love to have comments on what you have liked and what not so I'd love to give me some ideas and I will update when I am bored,that means really soon because is summer holidays and I don't have anything to do. I am starting next chapter right now comment, vote, read . In every chapter I will put a song this times song is "When the darkness comes" by Cobie Caillat. LYSM<3,see you soon ;)