Chapter 7

CLARY'S POV

We got home from the school and we were really tired , at least me, Alec, Jace, Simon and Jordan... but no Izzy and Maya were too bored so she texted everybody saying in the text "Party at the local institute near school see u tnght 22:00 xo" I am gonna kill that girl with my bare hands and yes it was like 16:30 and she was in panic, Thank God Luke was in Manxatan and he was gone the whole week so I had to start getting ready. I wore my black tiny dress it was like I was wearing Jace's shirt and I wore some high black hills. I braided my hear in a big french braid and wore some mascara. I came out of the bathroom and went to my closet to choose some jwelery and someone grabbed me from behind and without knowing and without escaping I was kissing him...

JACE'S POV

I was out of Clary's room when I heard my phone "message from Izzabelle Lightwood: Party at the local institute near school see u tnght 22:00 xo" I was so tired that the only thing I wanted was to lay on my bed with Clary in my arms and sleep. I don't think I have ever felt like this again for a girl. I was still out of her room when she started cursing but she stopped I looked from the small opening of her bedroom and I saw her with a mini black dress and I thought that she should wear something more appropriate I don't know why I was feeling jealousy she was just my girlfriend nothing special but she was special to me. Well I got in her room she wasn't really paying attention so I grabbed her from behind turned her around saw her beautiful green emerland eyes and kissed her so deep...

CLARY'S POV

I was sure now it was Jace , I felt his warm body, his soft lips and he dippend the kiss so much he pussed me to the wall and continiued kissing me when the door opened "Hey Clary, have you seen Ja..." Izzy stopped talking and left the room I blushed an Jace giggled. I tried to get out of his arms with the excusse "Hey Jace the party started, let's go downstairs" I said and moved to the door Jace got out and I applied a rune to lock my door. We got downstairs and the music had started it was playing loud and dance music. Jace came after me and asked "Would you like to dance with me?" "Sorry I don't dance" I answered with the hope he would leave me alone. "I do so come" without waiting me to answer Jace took my hand and dragged me to the living room/ dance floor and we danced that felt like hours, song after song when Izzy came to find us and " You two are coming to play truth or dare now not a request" said and dragged us to the 2nd floor near Look's bedroom it was the forbitten floor so I had applied a rune that only I could break it. I reapplied the rune when everyone was in. In the hallway that we played the game was me , Jace ,Izzy ,Simon ,Maia ,Jordan ,Magnus, Alec and of course Aline and her 'best friend' Kaellie. "Ok you know the rules everyone that doesn't make the dare takes out a piece of clothe, acessories do not count, socks count but you have to take both of them" said Izzy "Ok let's start I start first" continiued Izzy " So Magnus Truth or Dare?"asked Iz "Truth" said Magnus "Ok who's your father " "That's easy Iz my father is prince of hell Asmodeus. Ok my turn now Alec truth or dare?" "Were you always in love with Jace?" "...umm...yes..." mumbled Alec "What I didn't caught that" Izzy yelled "Yes I said" Alec yelled back at her "Ok don't yell big bro your turn now" Izzy said "Jace Truth or Dare?" Alec asked "Dare" "Ok you and Clary seven minutes in heaven now! Go!" "Ok" answered Jace and smiled. 'Wait what? no!' I thought as he grabbed my hand and forced me to go to the room.

JACE'S POV

I grabbed Clary's hand and walked to the room behind us I got her in and closed the door with a rune. I sat to the floor and she sat on my lap and kissed me. I was surprised first and then I kissed her back we had a full make out session then she came closer and I kissed her neck as she moaned and blushed because they heard her probably. And then Izzy knocked the door as usually and I was ready to stand up and castrate her when Clary kissed me once more to calm me down and then we opened the door.

CLARY'S POV

I got in the room and saw Aline glaring at me and I think she cursed so I got in the room with Jace pulling my hand he lock the door with a locking rune and sat in the floor I sat in is lap and kissed him. He was really surprised that I kissed him but then he kissed me back. We had a full make out session and then I got closer, he kissed my neck and I moanned I blushed right after 'cause they probably heard me so Izzy after a few seconds came and knocked the door. Jace was ready to castrait her and I kissed him so he could calm down, then I went and opened the door.

ALINE'S POV

Until now nobody said my name and I was afraid I wouldn't play in the game, but that was not realy the reason that I was pissed off. I was pissed off at Jace and his little champion but I was pissed of with Alec 'cause he told Jace to make the 7 minutes to heaven with Clary and...ohh..my...gosh...I couldn't stand it any more. They finally got out of the room and we continiued playing and now was Keallies turn. "Jacey truth or dare?" asked Keallie "First of all do not call me Jacey and second Dare"
"Well then I dare you to have a full make out session with either me or Aline"I was ready to take her head out the deal was only with me but you should look Clary's face she was about to cry when Jace took out his t-shirt and kissed Clary that slipped a tear"You're kidding, I am not kissing you this is rediculus"said "Clary come on let's go downstairs" I was really pissed off.

CLARY'S POV

I was about to cry when Keallie asked him to kiss her or Aline after Jace saying no a tear slipped from the relife and Jace sugested us to go downstairs. I unlocked and locked again and went to my room as Jace was following me I was ready to cry when Jace grabbed my hand and turned me around so I could face him I didn't want him to see me like this but I coudn't get away. I turned my face and looked at the floor."Jace please leave me I want some time alone" I said but I knew he was heart he looked at my eyes sadly and told me he loved me and left. I went in my bathroom and cryied then wipped my tears reapplied some mascara and headed downstairs.

JACE'S POV

I headed downstairs and walked into Aline I was heart that Clary told me to leave I grabbed Aline's hand and kissed her. It didn't fell like the kiss with Clary and then I saw Clary looking at me with broken heart from the stairs and run up.

CLARY'S POV

As I walked downstairs I saw Jace kissing Aline he saw me too, I turned away and walked up to my room I applied a new unbreakable locking rune and fall in the floor like a little child and cried my heart out. I was so broken that I wanted to disapear. I heard steps coming from downstairs and someone knocking my door "CLARY OPEN THE DOOR THAT DIDN'T MEAN NOTHING. PLEASE CLARY I AM SO SORRY" I was now more broken than before and went in my bed then I heard Izzy's footsteps and she begged me to open her door but I wouldn't let her in. It was so hard for me to built those walls and Jace broke them so easy like they were from ashes. Now the only person I would let in was Magnus he could open a gato to my room. He got in and tried to calm me down but I couldn't I was having an asma thing and I coudn't breath this thing had happed again when my mom and brother died, Magnus tried to cure me and he made it better.

JACE'S POV

She wouldn't let me in only Magnus I then got in my room with the others and opened a window with my wand. I looked in the room and I saw Magnus trying to calm her down I did this to her I did that to me Izzy had now turn away her look and she was crying. Clary now had that asma think that she had told me she had something like that when her mother and brother died. So I made her so sad. Magnus was trying to make her breathe again and he made it I couldn't stand it any more so I closed the window and lay down.

A/N

Hey guys sr for not updating but I was really obsed with a story so I had no time and no ideas left do no tworry about Clase. Read,Vote & Comment. This Chapter's song "Sugar" Maroon5. I promise I will update soon xXx...