Chapter 3

CLARY'S POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

That awful alarm clock again ughh... 5:00 a.m 'oh my gosh I'll need more sleep from now and on' I thought as I was getting in the shower. The water was really hot but I didn't care. I washed my teeth and I got dressed I wore short blue jean dungarees with a black short top and my black converce . I made my hair ponytail and I went downstairs to make breakfast. I backed cupcakes and I made the table it was 6:00 a.m. and I knew that the cupcakes needed only 30' to be baked so I put them to the oven and went on the training room. After half an hour I went to see the cupcakes and they were ready so I made some cookies and backed them to they only needed 15' so I got back to training. When the cookies were ready I took them out of the oven and the whole institute smelled like chocolate cupcakes and cookies. The first one that got downstairs was Jace and after him a sleepy boy came down Max, after a couple of minutes Simon and Izzy came huged and were followed by Maia and Jordan. I didn't eat anything I didn't want to. We left early enough because Izzy wanted to start painting her room. Max told me he likes anime and I am going to draw on his wall scenes from his favourite manga but this is our secret I don't want to paint for forever. First we went to the colour shop so I bought a violet paint, Maia bought a bright pink , Izzy bought deep pink , Alec bought a bright blue, Jordan grey and Jace bought black and gold and asked ME to draw the mortal instruments on his wall. Simon I think he bought a green one. "Clarissa Fairchild are you going to draw on his wall and not mine?" Izzy asked pointing Jace "Yeah...?" I said and then Izzy and Maia almost cried begging me to draw on their walls to"Please Clary ..."I heard from both of them" Ok I'll draw on your walls to...ugh... you're my friends I can't say No" I answered back and they hugged me. 'Nice work Clary' I thought sarcasticly. Me and Max went to the Manga shop to help him pick a Manga he liked so I would draw it to his wall and after that we went to the supplies store so I would buy some pencils and brushes and other colours.

________When they got home(still Clary's POV)________

I started from Max's room and I can say we finished really quicly. Me and Max started at 17:00pm and finished an hour later I was pretty amazed and the others though. I was sketching and he was drawing so the work was pretty easy, I avoited Jace's room and I told him this would be the last one.I went over Izzys and she wanted me to draw her flowers to the whole wall. It was ok ,and then to Maia's room she wanted me to draw her wolves I was really amazed from my skills I had finished both of the rooms by 21:00. And there was Jace's room,I wanted to yell for help. Every time he touched me I felt sparks and I couldn't stop thinking him I entered the room and he had painted the room dark blue and not black it was the colour that could change. With light the colour seemed like dark blue but with a white light the colour simed a really nice turquoise I painted the mortal instruments copying them perfectly with the golden. He had closed the door and the light and we admired the painting when I saw the watch it was 23:00 and I had to draw my room to but when I told him I would go to my room this happened...

JACE'S POV

I closed the door and the light and opened the white desk lamp so we could admire her painting.She looked so beuatifull I have never felt like this before , I think I was in love...No Jace you're NOT in love you CAN'T love, you only play with your "toys". I couldn't resised her beauty. I grabbed her and kissed her she leaned to the wall right behind her

CLARY'S POV

He grabbed me with his hands softly in the face and kissed me. I couldn't fight it. I wanted to my mind was saying stop right now but my heart and my whole body wouldn't stop. He leaned me by the wall and then it's when I stopped him before it was too late.I pulled from his kiss and run to my room...

JACE'S POV

She...she...she left, she pulled away but it was perfect I wouldn't stop,I wanted more , I needed more it was like...

JACE'S & CLARY'S POV

Have you ever felt like sparkes when you kiss someone? The kiss was like I had fireworks inside my body while kissing him/her, I have never felt like this it was the best night ever...

CLARY'S POV

I pulled away I know... I can feel it he is a player, he will leave me the next time he sees a new "toy", well I don't think that I was the only one who felt it NO I will not accept it he felt it to, I am really sure about it. I went back to my room my heart was ready to exploed, the butterflies were flying,NO IT WASN'T TRUE FEELING IT IS WRONG, I build those walls so hard , I can't let him pass so easy, no if I am not that sure about him.I painted my walls and draw two butterflies with some golden and black paint, after that I couldn't sleep so I locked my door and took a long shower thinking what should I do...

A/N

This time's song "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift I couldn't think anything else hope you enjoy it so please whose reading please vote , comment ,like ,and of course read thank you guys!!!