Chapter 6

CLARY'S POV

I woke up before the alarm clock it was still 5:45. I was anxious, first day at schooll today, thank god I had Izzy. I wore my blue jean shorts, a red top and my red converse. I brushed my teeth and got downstairs to make breakfast. My hands were shaking and I was breathing heavy and my heart was beating really fast. I was trying to calm down when someone touched me gently on my shoulder and I dropped the mug I was holding "Clary! Earth calls Clary" Jace was looking at me with a weird face expression,"I was talking to you, and you were daydreaming. Let me help you with this"Jace told me "No it's nothing I'll clean it up" I answered him. 'Ugh...I cut my self...' the blood was runninig but I didn't care at all."Here let me iraje you"Jace offered I hadn't have many runes so it was still painfull. I had only 4 runes 2 for invisibility, 1 iraje and 1 for strenght.

JACE'S POV

I didn't meant to scare her, she seemed so unworldly, so fragile, so dreamy. She was daydreaming, I touched her shoulder as gently so I wouldn't scare her but she drop the mug she was holding. I tried to be sarcastic but I think she was still dreaming I wanted to help her but she wouldn't let me, she is so messy that she cut her hand. I offered to iraje her and she let me, she had so soft hand and smooth, I saw her hand but she had no more than five runes, I am in her age and you can't count them, when I finished she gave me a peck and I tried to kiss her back but someone came in the room 'Izzy you came in a really akward time honey' thought...Clary pulled away and went to wake up Max and Simon.

CLARY'S POV

"Come on Maxwell Lightwood wake up, godamn" I cursed he couldn't wake up, he wouldn't wake up, and I was really pissed off. "I made puncakes down and Jace woke before you and he is down already" I said as a last chance to wake him up. "JACE LIGHTWOOD PUT MY PUNCAKES DOWN"Max yelled and run downstairs, and now one problem left, Simon , he has never woken up on time at the past years.
I didn't know what to do so I called Izzy and told her to deal with him. Everyone had now waken up and had gotten ready. It was five minute way to school I was still daydreaming but I couldn't care les, Jace was hugging me as we walked when I saw Aline coming down the street.

ALINE'S POV

I was walking to the shadow school when I saw Jace with that champion-slut, he was hugging her and he seemed happy. He never really dumb me so we had still something, well I think so. "Hey Jacey" I greeted him and Isabelle glared me annoyed "Oh...hey...what was your name again?" Jace told me and pissed me off. That red head dwarf-troll laughed, I passed beside him and left. I was jealous of that scum he was hugging?

JACE'S POV

I saw Aline coming towards me but I was now with Clary, I loved Clary, so I tried to pisse her off. She came near enough and I heard her talk "Hey Jacey" she greeted me but I wanted her to leave so I answered "Oh...hey...what was your name again?" Clary started laughing and everyone was holding their laughs Aline was so pissed off that she left."It was nice to see the anonymous girl again" I said and burst in laughter. We went in the school and got our scheduls, me, Clary, Alec and Izzy had the same classes all week. Max had his own classes he was in the first year and we were in the third. Simon, Maya nad Jordan had the same classes together.Our first class was gym.

CLARY'S POV

Nice, first class gym! I was still feeling sleepy but I would kick some ass, my pleasure! Me and Izzy went down to the gym and changed. I wore my tracksuit shorts and a random t-shirt I found on my bag."Nice I see everyone is here let's start with a spar." said Mrs Blackthorn, nice I though we were over 20 people so I thought she wouldn't pick me."Ms Fairchild come up and show us why you are the best female shadowhunter in Idris and Ms Penhallow I've heard really good things about you come up please to the ring" ha,ha nice I was going to spar for Jace this time. "Hahahaha you want me to spar with her ,please look how fragile she is hahaha"Aline said with a lot of sarcasm. "Please Aline you are going to get your ass kicked so if you are afraid sit down so I'd spar with someone that has potentials"I said. "I am so scared now, come on let's spar then" she said.I jumped over her head and hit her back with that hit she was paralised and she couldn't move her legs, then I grabbed her face geantly and said "Honey, don't mess around with fragile people, they can cause you a lot of trouble." She grabbed my feet with her hand and made me slip a little and she laughed."Why are you laughing sweetheart look at your mess and don't mess with me" I said and stepped on her foot that really must have hart then I went back to Jace when he suddenly kissed me in front of the whole school for a lot of time just to make her immberest.

A/N

Thank you guys for reading. I hope you like the chapter, I promise I will update as soon as I can.Please vote me chapters it means a lot to me. This chapter's song is "Immortals/Centuries mashup" by Sam Tsui & Kurt Hugo Schneider. Like, Vote, Comment and of course Read let me know how you want me to continue the story. I think that I will wait until each chapter has at least five votes or if the story reaches 100 reads (now it's has 98 reads).