Finding Death.

Creativity: 15/15

I really love the concept of the story and the way this author writes the story. You can definitely tell that the story is a rollercoaster of emotion as well as. Everything that the characters will be going through. I live for things like this because I think the story was phenomenal. The way that it was written is sad but also good.

Originality: 15/15

Along with the title, I do feel like it's a story I'm not used to reading, but it's a story I have never read. It's definitely one of a kind, and I like one-of-a-kind stories because they really focus on everything around them and the actual concept of a story. This is one thing that the author did do. The author put so much time and effort into the story and their originality, and you can definitely see that.

Storytelling: 15/15

when it comes to this part, I feel like I'm split into because I'm seeing two different parts of everything when it comes to the characters. I'm not saying that this is a bad part, but it's like I'm witnessing the first character, and then when you read on, you switch, and you're witnessing the 2nd character, and I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, but it's not like I am reading a book. It's like I'm witnessing a book. I'm witnessing the characters and their development, and I love it.

Character: 15/15

The characters are definitely flawed. I love flawed characters because they are Flawed. Characters are the characters that are going to progress and end up being beautifully written. They are the characters that are going to go through it and come out on top, and this is what the author is doing. I am living for it because, at the end of the day, even though they are flawed, when they are done, they will be beautiful.

Story Flows: 15/15

When it came to this story, I did not see any errors. Sentence mistakes or grammar errors.

Cover Design: 15/15

I feel like the cover was beautiful. It represented the way that the story was being held very well.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I really enjoyed the story. It was a very beautiful story, but it was also very sad. You could tell the characters had a lot they were overcoming, and the author represented that very well. I actually really enjoyed the story, and I really appreciate authors that really take the time to really hone in on their characters and really take the time to get to know the characters that they're writing because this author did that, and it shows throughout their work.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she wanted to die. She wanted to die before she got lost in the world of music. But what if the pain returns again? What if Rain carries on her journey of Finding Death, again?Caspian Hernandez is the heartthrob. They say that he's a player, a rude and inconsiderate person . They say he's a prodigy in football and is sure to take the team to internationals. What they don't say is that he has a soft spot. A soft spot reserved for those closest to him. A tender and vulnerable side to him which makes his confidence melt. But what if he's the reason for Rain's pain? What if he's the reason for her Love's Sorrow?------------------------------------------------------------"I love you Rain!""You're not going to run away again right?" "Never!" He growled and stole a kiss from my lips.___________________________________________________________An emotional rollercoaster narrated by the most unexpected.Read to find out if Rain is successful in her journey, or if someone else is instead?Follow them in their journey of Finding Death. A story filled with emotions, love, funny moments and unexpected revelations.Warning - contains scenes depicting self harm and violence, proceed with caution.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷