Chapter 1 - the raid

It was a normal day in the alliance, i was a cameraman. Minding my own business, i didnt know what happened. But the alarm started blaring out of nowhere. Everyone panicked, i tried to find out why the alarm went off but thats when i heard it. "Skibidi Skibidi." It was all a blur after that. An explosion and running down the halls is all i remember. And then suddenly we were in a small reinforced room. There was banging on the doors, and then after that it stopped.

I started to calm down, thinking everyone would be okay and the combatants would deal with the intruders. But everything was silent, no "skibidi dop dop", Absolutely nothing. We opened the doors to check if anyone was still there but.. oh boy that was our biggest mistake. A head burst out from the hallway infront of us and consumed a group of cameraman before smaller groups of them started to attack everyone in the room. Their faces were different, their pupils were larger and their skin was pale. Their teeth and some parts of their skin were covered in this red substance.

Somehow none of us had weapons so we simply had to kick and punch our way through the smaller ones. Everytime they bit one of us a red substance starter spreading through their entire body until when it fully covered them and started attacking us. When i got a glimpse of the hallway infront of the room, it was scattered with the red substance of the bodies of our comrades. Some other cameramen managed to flush the big toilet and i got a closer look at its appearance. Its toilet bowl was covered in the same red substance, including the end of their neck that was visible.

I didnt dare touch it. Because there was something about it, like it was boiling.