Chapter 2 - outside

We exited the base but not before getting most of our numbers get killed by a rocket launcher toilet, its face was also pale and its eyes looked dead, it was drooling the same red substance from the other toilets. Something was wrong, they arent normally like this.

It soon lost interest in us and left. I got a peek outside and i have to say, it was gruesome. The bodies of our comrades were scattered everywhere. Cameramen and speakermen, and i couldnt believe it but there were also tvmen. Empty toilets with numerous weapons and spider legs were also scattered everywhere. Everything was burning. Explosions and weapons being fired was all i could here.

I walked outside with some of my comrades and we witnessed a speakerman get beheaded by one of them. It looked at us and i could see its melted face and its skull. It was somehow still conscious and alive and started heading towards us. It opened its mouth wide, ready to consume us but not before being crushed by a giant foot. I looked at its owner, it was Titan TV Man. The Titan and strongest soldier of the TV faction. Though instead of looking at us and telling us we were okay, one of his arms for blown off by a rocket.

I looked at where the rocket came from, it was the G-toilet, he too also looked different.