Chapter 3 - death

G-toilet was the strongest toilet of them all, and now he was going against the Titan of the TV faction.

The Titan said something i couldnt understand before he used his remaining chain thing. I dont know what that was but he used it on G-toilet which brought him closer. The titan then started displaying a bright red light on its TV Screen. My mind started spining like crazy, i felt like killing myself.. so i looked away, only to see some of my fellow cameramen behead themselves. All of them facing towards the bright red light.

The red light suddenly stopped when i heard a stab, glass shatter and an explosion. I turned back around to see the Titan of the TV Faction with a broken screen and both of his arms destroyed. Beside it was a grinning, pale, and disturbingly looking toilet which was the same height as G-toilet, also grinning. The toilets fired their weapons at the Titan. When he tried to flee i witnessed a horrifying event. G-toilet's skin near the eyes were mutating or.. shifting rapidly, new layers of mutilated pale skin growing and growing. And what came last were 5 extra eyes that shot a yellow laser at the TV Titan which blew a hole straight through its chest. The Black smoke covering the TV Titan started to disperse as he dropped onto the floor, going limp.

I couldnt believe what i recorded that day. Not long after i figured out what had happened to the Camera titan and Speaker titan aswell. They all shared the same fate.
I managed to make it on a leftover camera helicopter and piloted it to another base.
Our strongest defenses against the toilets were killed like they were nothing in one day.

Since i was the one of the only survivors of that base, they instructed me to write down what i could remember.

G-toilet

And the other toilet i saw

The cameramen i gave these drawings to are long dead now

The cameramen i gave these drawings to are long dead now. But i managed to collect them before they died, so i'm putting them here.