Chapter 6 - job

TV Woman assigned each of us to jobs to learn further about the "blood dust", 2 speakermen got assigned to a medical bay, 1 cameraman was assigned as a guard, 2 more cameramen were assigned as scientists and i was assigned as a researcher. Its no big deal really, all you have to do is sit infront of a desk with a computer, observe the statistics of the virus and write a report. Sometimes you receive emails from the supervisors and superiors or maybe other co-workers for research. I just submitted my drawings and the superiors were really interested! On my fifth day i was assigned to a new job, which was an observer. I was the only one actually since the reason they created this job was because of me.

However, this job was a bit harder.

I nearly got blasted to oblivion by a tri-cannon helicopter toilet, but i took out an emergency stun gun the alliance gave me and shot it. I watched as it stopped moving and dropped to the ground below, exploding into pieces.
I made a drawing of what i could remember of it.

Sorry about the random lines, the helicopter was a bit shaky and i made a few mistakes during that time

Midway through my observation i received an alert from my tablet. If i recall correctly, it said.
"WARNING, A FAST MOVING OBJECT IS HEADING TOWARDS YOUR LOCATION, EVACUATE FEOM THE AREA NOW. EVACUATE. EVACUATE. EVACUA-A-A" my tablet glitched out after that, i didnt know why.

..

I heard a thunk noise hit the side of my ship, when i turned to the direction of the noise. I saw a hole that went through both of the walls.

I heard more thunking noises, i looked to the direction of the sounds each time to see a hole in the wall. And then i heard an explosion.

Something had broke the engine.

All i remember after that was the ship falling, me falling and my notes and everything falling. I managed to catch a small glimpse of a toilet in midair, without any flying equipment from what I remember. I'm gonna draw it on a piece of paper.

I dont think this is what it looked like, but i tried atleast

The last thing i heard before passing out was my ship crashing on the ground and hearing the chants of the toilets saying "skibidi skibidi"