Chapter 4 - fleeing

I quickly got news of many other bases being raided by the toilets, with G-toilet in every raid for some reason. The mysterious toilet was there too but often seen. I turned towards my left and walked to the medical bay, i peeked through an opening in the window that was covered by curtains. Only to see a speakerman having a seizure while being restrained by a large cameraman and a medic cameraman. A cameraman entered the room with chains and they wrapped it around the speakerman and the bed he was laying on. The speakerman acted like a rabid monkey, parts of his body were covered by the same red substance that were on the toilets.

I watched as the speakerman started growing giant red pimples out of his speaker. The large cameraman, medic cameraman and the other cameraman looked at each other as the speakerman aggressively tried to break out of the chains. The 3 cameramen in the room and i watches in horror and disbelief as the speakerman started growing a third arm, out of the red substance that was on its body. I quickly fled while only hearing one thing, chains breaking.

I entered a giant hangar filled with multiple alliance helicopters and trucks, i pushed aside multiple security guards to press the button that would open the hangar door before getting in one of the helicopters and exiting the hangar. I looked back to see the speakerman from earlier, taller and bigger because of the mutations caused by the red substance, it was mauling the other cameramen and spreading its red substance to them. I didnt expect that base to also fall into the hands of the toilets, so i needed to find shelter and gather allies.

I checked the GPS on the helicopter and saw that the closest base nearby was the first alliance base ever. It was on the ground though, but i figure i'd give it a visit. I set the autopilot up and was starting to relax myself but i noticed a commotion happening below me, And thats when i saw him.

It was the Titan of the speakermen.