𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓁

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -🍎📻- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

"Then, let's strike a deal. Your side of the bargain will overlap with Charlie's, granting her release from our arrangement. In return, I gain unrestricted access to your blood."

Lucifer's expression darkened at Alastor's proposal. "You want my blood...?" he asked. His expression with a look of disgust.

Alastor chuckled, his smile widening at the discomfort on Lucifer's face. "After all, Rosie's colony has developed quite the palate for angelic blood after the war... I wouldn't want to miss out on it."

Lucifer's fists clenched at his sides, he looks disgusted. He knew the dangers of making deals with demons, especially overlords like Alastor, but if it meant freeing Charlie from her agreement.

...

After a moment of tense silence, Lucifer nodded. "Fine," he agreed, his voice firm. "You have a deal. But remember, Alastor, if you ever harm my daughter..."

"Now, now, Lucifer, there's no need for threats," he said smoothly. "I have no intention of harming your precious daughter. After all, our deal is quite simple. Your compliance ensures her safety, and in return, I get what I desire."

With the terms set and the deal agreed upon, Lucifer and Alastor shook hands.

The deal was made.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -🍎📻- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Not too long after the making of their deal, Lucifer found himself stuck with mixed emotions. Regret, a nagging voice in the back of his mind questioning the decision he had made. But, he had always been protective of Charlie.

he was relieved that Charlie was no longer bound by her agreement with Alastor. The thought of her owing a favor to such an... odd... demon had been a source of great concern for him.

he had put himself in a position where he might be called upon to do something he never thought he would. The thought of Alastor, a demon below his level, demanding his blood, kind of made him feel weak.

...

Lucifer's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door creaking open, and he looked up to see Alastor standing in the doorway, his grin as wide and unsettling as ever.

"Ah, Lucifer..." Alastor said, strolling into the room as if he owned it. "I must say, our little arrangement has been on my mind. I do hope you haven't forgotten our deal."

Lucifer forced a smile. "Of course not, Alastor," he replied, his voice steady. "I remember our deal quite well."

Alastor's grin widened, Alastor chuckled, "After all, it's not every day that the King of Hell finds himself indebted to a lowly radio demon." he say with a mocking bow.

That sentence... It made him feel weak, weaker than he had ever felt before. And in that moment, he couldn't help but feel a surge of self-loathing.

Lucifer nodded, his jaw clenched. He knew he had no choice but to deal with the deal he had made, no matter how much he hated it. He had put himself in this position, and now he would have to face the consequences.

How could he have been so foolish, so reckless? How could he have allowed himself to be by a demon like Alastor? Someone who'd exploit him when he's hungry...

But he'll make this worth it. For his daughter. Jesus, what did he get himself into?...

549 words. Least amount of words out of all the chapters 😬

Im going to be a bit busy, so don't expect a chapter tomorrow.