𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒

I'm sorry for not updating in the last 10 days. Somethings are going on, but its fine now, i'll be able to update more often.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - 🍎📻- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Charlie's excitement was palpable as she and Vaggie laid out plans for the next day's activities. The success of the trust exercises earlier had modivated her with a renewed sense of purpose, her eyes sparkling with the kind of fervor that comes from witnessing a plan come together. "Vaggie, did you see them? I mean, for a moment there, they actually looked like they were... cooperating!" she said, her voice a mixture of hope and disbelief. Of course, she already said this. But shes still in shock. Even if Alastor and Lucfier still might not be the 'best' of buddies. (Yet...c;)

Vaggie, ever the realist but also softened by her love for Charlie, smiled gently. "I did, and it's a good sign, Charlie. But we've got a long way to go." she reminded her. Vaggie had seen the struggles, the setbacks, and the victories they had encountered with the hotel. She knew better than anyone the heartache and the joy that came with trying to change Hell, one soul at a time. But more than anything, she understood Charlie's dream—her vision of redemption and a second chance for all.

"Charlie, just promise me one thing," Vaggie said, her tone turning serious as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't lose sight of yourself in all of this. You're doing amazing work, but remember, not everyone is as eager to change as you are."

Charlie nodded, understanding the weight of Vaggie's words. "I know, Vaggie. But seeing them today, even if it was just for a moment, it makes me believe that all of this is worth it. That maybe, just maybe, we can really make a difference here."

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - 🍎📻- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

For the next trust exercise, Charlie and Vaggie devised a unique challenge specifically designed to encourage direct interaction between Lucifer and Alastor, hoping it might bridge the gap in their strained relationship. They called it 'The Mirror Walk.'

In this exercise, participants were paired together and asked to navigate through a simple maze. The catch was that only one partner, in this case, Alastor, could see the path through the maze. Lucifer, on the other hand, was blindfolded and had to rely solely on verbal instructions from Alastor to make his way through. To add another layer of complexity, the guiding partner could only use positive reinforcement; any form of criticism or negative feedback was strictly prohibited.(obviously a rule made by Charlie lmao)

As the exercise began, the tension between Lucifer and Alastor was palpable. Alastor's initial instructions were hesitant, almost awkward, as he struggled to find the right words without his usual edge of sarcasm around Lucifer.

Alastor: "Alright, let's take a step forward. Yes, just like that. Now, two steps to your left."

Lucifer, hesitantly following the directions: "This feels utterly ridiculous."

Alastor, with a hint of amusement: "Perhaps, but it's working, isn't it? Now, one step forward, then a small step right."

Lucifer, growing slightly more comfortable but still wary: "This is absurdly slow. Are you sure you're not leading me in circles for your own amusement?"

Alastor, chuckling softly: "Tempting, but no. Another step forward, then halt. We're at a corner. Trust me, we're making progress."

...

As they continued, Alastor's instructions became more precise, and Lucifer's movements more confident:

Alastor: "Now, gently turn to your right and take three steps forward. There's a slight turn coming up."

Lucifer, following the instructions with less resistance.

Alastor: "...Turn left here, and then straight ahead."

Gradually, as they progressed through the maze, their communication started to improve. And Lucifer began to follow his directions with less hesitation. The exercise forced them to engage in a way they hadn't before. Maybe... Charlies 'trust exercises' maybe work after all...?

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - 🍎📻- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

636 Words yahooo