𝒱𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝓇𝑒

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -🍎📻- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

A few days had passed, and Lucifer found himself on his daily walk around the hotel.

But today's peace was short-lived. As he turned a corner, his eyes met Alastor's, there was something unnerving about the way Alastor simply stood there, observing him with an intensity that felt almost palpable.

Alastor's grin then widened.

"Ah, Lucifer, there you are," Alastor called out, his voice carrying across the dimly lit corridor.

"Well, hello, Alastor," Lucifer replied, his words laced with a forced politeness. The undercurrent of tension between them was palpable.

"I've been looking for you," Alastor continued, his grin widening, as he closed the distance between them.

"What? You want my blood? Now?" his eyes narrowing.

"Yes. I'm quite hungry..." Alastor's response was casual, the idea of feeding on angel's blood was nothing more than a 'passing fancy'. Of course, thats what the cannibals all said. His grin widened, revealing rows of sharp teeth that glinted in the dim light of the corridor.

"Here? In the corridors? Seriously? Can it be at least a place a bit more... private?" Lucifer said quietly. The idea of being drained of his blood was unsettling enough without the added discomfort to Lucifer. 

Alastor's grin widened, a glint of amusement in his eyes as he considered Lucifer's suggestion... "Oh, where's the fun in that, Lucifer?" he replied, his tone teasing. "But if you insist on privacy, I suppose we could find a more suitable location. After all, I wouldn't want to ruin the decor with a bit of... messiness."

The thought of it made Lucifer's skin crawl. But despite his discomfort, he knew he had little choice but to proceed. The deal he had made with Alastor had bound him to this...this... arrangement.

With a heavy sigh and a reluctant nod, Lucifer says "Fine..." he muttered through gritted teeth, his voice laced with resignation. "Lead the way, Alastor." As much as he loathed the idea of this, he knew that he had pretty much no choice. A deal is a deal.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -🍎📻- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

They both entered the room, Alastor's grin widened.

"Shall we begin?" Alastor's tone tinged with a hint of excitement. He's never tried angel blood before.

Lucifer's gaze narrowed, he knew that he had little choice but to proceed. He silently noded.

Lucifer braced himself as Alastor leaned in, his heart pounding in his chest as the demon's teeth grazed his neck. The sensation sent a shiver down his spine.

Lucifer felt Alastor's fangs sink deep into his flesh. a sharp jolt of pain shot through him. He gritted his teeth against the sensation, his breath catching in his throat as he felt his blood being drawn from his veins.

The room spun around him, a dizzying blur of sensation as Alastor fed hungrily on his essence. Lucifer's vision blurred, his thoughts growing hazy as he struggled to maintain consciousness.

"Too much—" The words slipped past Lucifer's lips in a barely audible whisper.

Alastor stopped drinking, Lucifer could feel the blood draining from him, a cold sensation spreading through his veins. He staggered back, leaning against the wall for support, his breaths coming in gasps.

Alastor, satisfied, wiped the blood from his lips with the back of his hand, a satisfied smile playing on his lips. "Delicious," he purred, savoring the taste. "They weren't wrong, Angel blood is delicious~"

"Damn vampire..." Lucifer muttered under his breath, his voice a low growl of frustration.

"Hm, I suppose I act like one, do I?" Alastor remarked, amusement in his voice as he watched Lucifer struggle to regain his composure.

612 words... hmm...

I'm so sorry this was so late, I had trouble what I wanted to write during this chapter so I decided to keep it simple. I'll try to make the next chapter more enjoyable! <3