𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ -🍎📻- ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Later that day, she gathered everyone in the hotel's main hall for an announcement. "Okay, everyone! I've been thinking a lot about how we can all get to know each other better and work together! So, I've planned a trust exercise for us all! It'll be fun, and I think it'll really help us become even more of a family!!"

For one of the trust exercises, Charlie and Vaggie decided on a classic but effective activity: the trust fall. The idea was simple — each person in the pair would take turns falling backwards, relying on their partner to catch them before they hit the ground. Charlie and Vaggie decided that Lucifer and Alastor should be partners.

"Him? As my partner? I mean- uh.. alright! I guess." Lucifer sighed. He forgot he had to...act. In front of his daughter. 

As Alastor let himself fall backwards, Lucifer's instincts kicked in. He reached out, catching Alastor just in time, his arms firm around the radio demon's back.

His hands... they're surprisingly soft.

But as quickly as the thought appeared, Alastor's mental defenses slammed shut. He mentally chastised himself for such a lapse in focus. 

Ridiculous... he scolded himself, to fixate on such a trivial... and frankly... irrelevant detail. He was the Radio Demon, after all, a being of 'power' and 'mystery', not one to dwell on the softness of another's hands...

Now, it was Lucifer's turn. Standing with his back to Alastor, he hesitated, but after some time he slowly leaned back.

As Lucifer fell back, Alastor stepped forward, catching the ruler of Hell with a steadiness that surprised Vaggie and Charlie.

Charlie watched them from a distance, a small smile playing on her lips. She knew better than to expect a miraculous resolution, but the fact that Lucifer and Alastor had gone through with the exercise was progress in her eyes.

"I'm shocked Alastor didn't let him fall," Vaggie remarked with a chuckle, her tone suggesting a mix of amusement and genuine surprise at the development.

"Me too, shockingly, haha! I hope this'll go well.. Oh! I'll plan for tomorrow's activities! Come on, I have great ideas!!" Charlie replied, her voice bubbling with excitement.

Im so so so sorry for the short chapter (im not consistent at all with the chapters), I'm loosing motivation for this. I might be taking a few days break to figure out some ideas.