13. Father

Stella had moved into Aegons chambers then promptly rearranged everything. She redecorated and organized, and he could finally see the floor for once, without having to shove everything under his bed.

Stella was going to be good for him  everyone could see it.

While Stella was in the midst of wedding planning in preparations. She assured her husband to be that she would take care of absolutely everything, and he didn't need to worry about a single thing because she knew that the husband to be would mess everything up because that's just what men did.

So she got to work while her wonderful husband she loved that word suddenly. Husband. The man was going to spend the rest of her life with. 

Aegon was training. He want to be his absolute best for his new bride his wife he quite liked that considering the moment he first met Stella he wanted to marry her, even if he was a little bit scared of her intimidated more like he wasn't scared. He was intimidated of her and her vibrant luminescent Presents.

Everything was going according to plan until a mystery man appeared in the capital looking for stella. Aegon sheathed his sword moving towards the man in question. Criston liked how aegon took charge when it came to stella. He was glad alicent came to her senses with him and stellas unions.

"Stella Lannister?"

"Who wants to know?" Aegon demanded. The mystery man turned to face aegon.

"My name is Saul Silva." He answered. "Im a friend of her mother... are you prince Aegon?"

"I am. State your purpose Saul." Aegon instructed.

"I would prefer to tell that to stella."

"Well you are going to have to tell me because i wont let you near my stella without knowing your intentions." Aegon corrected. Silva smiled nodding.

"Im glad she found someone like you." Silva added. Aegon tensed confused by the strangers statement.

"Lord Silva?" The men turned around. "What are you doing here?" Stella added.

"Oh sweet girl i heard you were getting married. Wanted to offer my congratulations. I met your husband to be. He is very protective of you." Silva remarked.

"Yes. Hes wonderful- you didnt bring my mother with did you?"

"No of course not." Silva assured.

"Good." Stella agreed giving him a polite hug.

"Might I steal you away from your betrothed for but a moment, stella?" Silva requested

"Sure." Stella kissed aegons cheek before heading off. Silva followed after her.

"Im just going to come out and say it." Silva remarked the moment they were alone. "Im your father." Stella blinked back at him. "Your mother wanted nothing to do with me. Told if I told you she would make my life hell but-"

"Is this because im going to be queen?" Stella sassed

"Queen? Aegon is not the heir." Silva corrected. "Im finally telling you because your uncle wrote your mother with the good news and I overheard. I wanted to be here for you in case you needed anything." Stella debated his words.

"You are my father?"

"Im sorry it took me so long to build up the courage to come see you since your move to the capital." silva added.

"You were always kind to me." Stella remarked her feet twisting on the elegant tiled ground.

"I wish I could have been there more often for you than I was." Silva countered. "Im hoping I can be in your life more. You are no longer a child but a woman capable of making her own decisions. Including having your father in your life, if you wanted me that is."

"You know i have everything planned outnfor the wedding except one little detail butnits a big detail you see," stella admitted. "Its the walk down the aisle." Silva nodded slowly. He would never except such an honor so he held his breath. "Would you want to walk me down the aisle?"

"It would be my greatest honor to walk you down the aisle on your special day." Silva agreed. Stella hugged him tightly. She had a father. She supposed she always had a father but now she knew who he was. A face to the title she never thought about.

"So that guy. Saul Silva." Aegon remarked that night when stella got to bed. He easily got used to holding her in his arms every night.

"Hes my father." Stella answered. Meeting his gaze aegon felt all the worries fade from him.

"Your father." He repeated. Stella nodded.

"I told my uncle Tyland. He said he assumed so the way Silva used to dote on me as a child. But my mother kept us apart, silva is right though. Im a woman. About to be wed. I dont need my mothers permission. I get to have him in my life." Stella decided. "Hes going to be partnof the wedding too... we spent all day together."

Aegon had been worried slightly when she didnt come back. When she was seen with Silva all after noon they had tea together and a meal and aegon wanted to barge in but he couldnt. Criston kept his head level.

Criston reminded aegon that stella loved him and only him so there was nothing to worry about.

Aegon had visited his own father in the study. Viserys was glad to see that aegon had visited him. Showed an old man some compassion.

"So listen," aegon had said. "I know my mum is way out of your league but how do you keep her from swaying."

"Hello to you to aegon." Viserys had answered.

"Stella is perfect and I just-"

"I already convinced your mother to let you marry her. You dont need to try and convince me."

"You convinced mother?" Aegon questioned confused. His father was rooting for his happiness?

"Of course. I see how much you love her and how well you treat her. In fact it reminds me of my first great love." Viserys admitted fondly. "How you look at Stella lannister reminds me of how i looked at Aemma when we were first wed. So much love."

Stella smiled back at aegon as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Fathers are important but i want to be the most important man in your life."

"You are my love."