32. Blinding Fury

Hey Stephen/ Larys Strong out now!

And that's just what she did. She flew out with Aemond on Vhagar. Her coven accompanied her.  Lou and Mallory stayed with the children. Jessa, Speedy, Daya and Aislynn came in burning hot. No one suspected the women. Aemond hesitated seeing the fire in stella's eyes. 

"You need to be safe." Stella had told Aegon before she left, the king couldnt risk himself. It would be better to go in unnoticed. So they flew in on the largest dragon instead... yep they were incognito. 

"Get ready to blow this place." Stella instructed passing off the bag to Lyanna.  Stella snapped her fingers and Jessa and Speedy took off finding the best exit and entrance.  Aislynn drugged the guards at the front with a powerful potent of her own creation. Daya cut down any man that got in their way once inside the capital. They looked like such an innocent group of girls but they were warriors all fighting for the same thing. Freedom. They knew if Rhaenyra won, if the blacks won, they would be imprisoned, killed, like they tried to have Jaime and Draco killed. 

Stella was glowing her entire being was a light, every molecule a blaze before them. It hurt to look at her, like looking at the sun. 

Stella was ready to burn the whole of dragon stone to nothingness. 

Stella had a crown of stars adorned on her head when she found Rhaenyra and her council. 

"Time to go." Aislynn warned pulling Daya out looking to Jessa and Speedy. 

"Got this place ready to blow." Speedy assured. "Just needs a light." 

"What about stella?" Jessa countered. 

"She said she would handle the flame." Speedy countered. 

"And if she doesnt make it out?" Daya agreed with Jessa. "We would be killing the queen."

"She's gonna blow either way." Aislynn corrected. "I dont want to be in here when that happens."

"You wear a crown, you call yourself queen?" Stella demanded. "After your man sent men into my home and tried to have my sons killed." 

"I just received his message." Rhaenyra agreed. "And eye for an eye. A son for a son." Rhaenyra agreed. 

"Well he failed." Stella corrected.  "And now I wish he was here so I could burn him too." 

"This is a bad idea." Daeron warned. 

"This is a great idea. He tried to have my children killed. My wife-" Aegon huffed. "Daemon deserves to die for this. Lord Larys said he had made camp at Harrenhall. He knows the ins and outs."

"Stella is going to be really mad when she finds out-"

"I am the king." Aegon objected. 

"Yeah and? Stella is the queen. I'm more scared of her fury." 

"My Starlight will be just fine and so will we. I just need to kill Daemon." Aegon remarked. "How hard could it be? He's old." 

"Your funeral." Daeron murmured. "I will take care of Stella for you while you are gone." 

"Daeron!" Aegon snapped back. "Are you helping or not?"

"I have a choice in this suicide mission?" Daeron countered. 

"Nope, changed my mind. As king I am commanding you to help me." Aegon clarified. 

"MOTHER!" Daeron shouted. "I wish I took the girls to Dragonstone." He grumbled pulling up onto Tessarion. "That was an easy mission."

"Where is Stella?" Aemond demanded. "Aegon will kill us all if she-"

"This was all part of the plan. She needed them gone." Aislynn corrected. "All of them. Wipe out the enemy." 

"Where is she?" Aemond corrected. 

"She is going to win this war before they have a chance to kill Aegon or her children.'' Daya agreed. 

"Where is she?" aemond took a step forward but Jessa and Daya held him back. "You are going to let her die in there? All alone?"

"This was her choice." Aislynn corrected, Speedy glanced back at the castle of dragonstone. 

"It's happening." Speedy whispered she ran behind Vhagar to use her as cover in case the blast was too much. 

"Where are you-" Aemond hesitated as they followed Speedy. They peered out as the light got brighter breaking the windows, a heat filled the usually cool and salt ocean breeze.  

There was a blinding light, so vibrant and white. It was brighter than the sun. Then there was nothing.