27. Wicked

"There you are." Aegon demanded marching towards Stella.

"Hi honey. What's wrong?" She cooed and his mood instantly settled.

"Mother is a bitch." Aegon grumbled.

"Yes well speaking from experience, mothers usually are." Stella agreed. "What did she do this time?" Aegon loved that Stella never asked what he did wrong, she knew it was alicent's fault.

"As future queen of the seven kingdom-"

"Stella." Otto warned.

"What? Are you not plotting?" Stella challenged. "And as future queen of the seven kingdoms," Stella repeated with more force. "I think I should sit-"

"No." Otto didn't need to hear the rest he knew what she was going to say.

"You don't know what I'm going to suggest." Stella objected.

"yes I do."

"No you don't because you would not object because it's a great idea." Stella corrected

"Fine. Go on then." Otto encouraged.

"As future queen-" Otto rolled his eyes. Yes he was plotting but she didn't need to vocalize it. "I think I should sit the iron throne today."

"No." Otto corrected quickly.

"Come on!" Stella begged.

"It is my burden to bear."  Otto corrected.

"It's not a burden it's a fucking privilege and I like the power." Stella corrected.

"Which is why when the time comes you will be a wonderful queen. You keep Aegon in line."

Stella looked beautiful, of course she did. She was a lannister after all. She had to look flawless constantly. Mallory was flirting with a guard while Lou was fussing that they were behind schedule. 

"If someone drops dead from boredom will that speed things up or make us more behind?" Stella pondered. 

"You got a hot date or something?" Jessa added. 

"She does, her face is blushing red!" Daya agreed. 

"Stop it," Lou begged. 

"Spill it!" Stella countered as they doors opened and Otto took his place. 

"Saved by the hand." Lou countered. 

''Though it is the great hope of this court that Lord Corlys Velaryon survive his wounds, we gather here with the grim task of dealing with the succession of Driftmark. As Hand, I speak with the King's voice on this and all other matters.'' Otto remarked sitting proudly on the throne, stella would look better up there. "The crown will now hear the petitions. Ser Vaemond of House Velaryon." He decreed.

''My Queen. My Lord Hand.'' Vaemond said setting forward. ''The history of our noble houses extends beyond the Seven Kingdoms to the days of Old Valyria-"

"His name is Petyr." Lou whispered as Vaemond spoke. 

"Petyr?" 

"He's really sweet and really smart." Lou agreed. "He was going to take me out for supper tonight and I wanted to get changed and run my outfits by Mallory before-"

"You dont need to be here, this is stupid and he is pompous." Lyanna said a bit too loudly for Vaemond's liking. His gaze turned sharply to them until he saw who it was and forced a smile instead. 

''I have spent my entire life on Driftmark defending my brother's seat. I am Lord Corlys's closest kin, his own blood. The true, unimpeachable blood of House Velaryon runs through my veins." Vaemond went on.