1.12

We ended up at Steve's house, that apparently, he bought for him and Fiona. We were all sat around wondering what to do with Monica. Fiona actually had the idea of gaining custody of us, yet the lawyer turned it down. And in the midst of Fiona ranting about Mom, Lip walked in.

"What did Monica want?" Fiona asked.

"She wants us to come over for dinner, some kind of family meeting."

"A family?" Fiona scoffs, pacing around the room. Andrea leaned back in her seat, "Did you tell her we know Liam's Franks?" Lip nodded, "Yeah." Andrea looked up to Fiona hoping for her to have some sort of plan. Fiona turned to Steve, hands on her hips.

"You got any pot? If I have to see Mom conscious, I might commit a violent felony."

Andrea's brows furrowed as she looked over to her older sister. The room fell quiet, the other three eldest siblings looked at Fiona confused. "You just called her mom," Andrea chuckled.

"I did? I don't know if I ever felt like she was my mom." Fiona shook her head. "Me, Andi and Ian got our DNA tests done." Lip said as Steve passed the joint over. Andrea kicked Carl in the side as he tried to take it.

"Why?" Fiona asked taking a drag. "I dunno, got excited about the idea of not being Franks, and if none of us are his, you'll have an easier time of becoming our legal guardian." Lip answered with shrug. Fiona went to pass the joint to Ian as Carl reached for it earning another kick in the side from Andrea.

"Ow" He muttered, holding his side as he turned to her. Andrea smiled at him taking a sip of her beer. "Lip's gonna pick up the results in an hour." Ian added.

"Well, here's to not being Franks." Andrea said, raising her drink in the air as the others followed.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

We all sat around the table while Monica went around serving everyone. I sat between Ian and Debbie looking at the set-up Monica had going on. Wow, she's really going all out, can't even remember the last time we had a family dinner.

"I hope everyone's hungry." Monica said as she entered the room placing a large dish in the center of the table. She started serving everyone, coming back around to Ian. "Here you go, Ian, it's your favorite." She smiled placing a serving onto his plate.

"What is it?"

"Lasagna." Definitely not his favorite, don't think it ever was.

"Monica is Liams mother, and I know you won't be happy but-" Roberta started. "Jesus, Bob, can we just enjoy our dinner and then talk after." Monica spoke up looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Talk about what?" Debbie asked.

"Debs." I said placing a hand on her shoulder. "Sorry I'm late, did I miss the chow?" Frank asked walking in through he back door. "Oooh looks good!" He said pulling a chair between Debbie and me. I moved my chair over muttering an apology to Ian. Frank helped himself, shoveling food into his mouth. I stared at the plate in front of me, usually under any circumstance I could eat about anything, but I had this overwhelmingly nauseous feeling sat in my stomach.

"If you called us here to tell us you're taking Liam and leaving again, we don't wanna hear it." Fiona spoke up. "Fiona, you're upset, I get it. I was married to Frank for 18 years, I know, it's like swallowing broken glass every day." Monica said trying to get on our good side. I rolled my eyes at her attempt, my leg bouncing just waiting until we could leave.

"Hey!" Frank interjected. Just before an argument could begin the door slammed shut catching everyones attention.

"Oh, Lip!" Monica said excited to see her eldest son. Lip nodded his head as he sat down next to Fiona, envelopes in hand. "Your mother said 6:30, you lose your watch?" Roberta asked looking him up and down.