2.07

That following morning, Andrea walked downstairs wearing a navy-blue two-piece swimsuit with a towel draped over her forearm. "Hey, Deb, you coming out?" Andrea asked. Debbie had a slight blush spread across her cheeks, she and Fiona giggled before she answered. "I'll be out in a minute." She nodded. Andrea nodded as well slipping her feet into her flipflops.

"Hey, you got any coffee?"

Andrea turned at the familiar voice, she felt her cheeks begin the heat up when she saw the guy from the night before. Fiona handed him a mug, hearing a quiet 'Thank you' as he took a sip. The girls face burned as she held her towel close to her chest, a small smile present on her face. 

"Hi, I'm Adam." He introduced smiling at Andrea and Debbie. "Andrea," The older red head introduced. Fiona gave her a look chuckling at the blush on her face. "You married?" Debbie asked suddenly. Adam blinked a bit taken aback by the sudden question from young girl.

I mean, it is a valid question knowing Fiona's last sexual partner. She hooked up with her old high school crush, Craig Heisner, and his wife came by ready to kill her. Which also is pretty valid. 

A knock came from the back door pulling Andrea from her trance. Debbie opened the door revealing a blonde woman around Fionas age wielding a bat. Debbie tried to shut the door on her, but she only kicked it back open. 

"Oh, just hit me with the bat already, I don't have time for this." Fiona shouted rounding the counter. 

Speak of the devil. 

"Wasn't my idea to come to an adulterer's house." 

"It was mine," Craig spoke up, peaking around the doorway holding his hands up in defense. Ah, Craig Heisner. "Alright, I'm out." Andrea said squeezing past the couple, Debbie following behind.

They were in the middle of a game of chicken where V was on Kev's shoulders and Debbie on Lip's. Ian, Andi and Carl cheered them on when V inevitably knocked Debbie off of Lip's shoulders splashing the other three in the pool.

 "I don't play!" V shouted, laughing as she hopped off Kev's shoulders. 

Andrea lounged at the edge of the pool with Ian when they hear Fiona coming out. "You guys done with your therapy?" Andrea asked turning to her sister. Fiona rolled her eyes, "They're still in the house singing "Your Body Is a Wonderland"." Andrea crossed her arms resting them in the edge of the pool as she notices Adam behind her. 

"Who's this?" Kev asked walking over to where Andrea was. "Adam," Andrea answers resting her chin on her arm. "Oh, Kev, Adam. Adam, Kev." Fiona introduced the two. 

"Nice to meet you." Kev says raising his hand purposefully splashing Adam and Fiona with water. "Oh, sorry bro." Kev laughed along with Andi and V.

"Hey, you okay?" Andi heard Lip speak. She furrowed her brows since she didn't even notice him get out. Turning to where he stood, she saw Karen walking up, and boy did she look pissed. Karen answered him with a knee to the balls. Andrea gasped watching as the boy hunched over falling over onto the ground.

"Why the fuck was Mandy Milkovich at my house trying to screw Jody!" Karen shouted pushing him back to the ground. "He turned her down and told me what happened!" She added. 

"Because he's a fucking pussy." Lip groaned. "Fuck You!" Karen shouted kicking him again. Everyone huddled around the edge of the pool watching it all go down when Fiona steps in. "Hey! Hey!" She shouts but that doesn't stop Karen. The blonde shouted at him, kicking him in between. 

"Stay the fuck away from me,"

Kick

"Stay the fuck away from Jody," 

Kick. At this point Ian had gotten out to pull Karen away from Lip.

"And stay the fuck away from this baby!" Karen finished with a huff. Ian let go of her and she adjusted her clothes looking around at everyone who just stared. And with that, Karen spat at Lip before storming off.

short chapter! edited: 02/24/24