2.04

Carl ended up bunking with Andi since Debbie had moved Liam into the boys' room. They decided to get it situated the next morning, apparently Liams crib blocked off both Lip and Carls side or the room. Andrea and Carl walked downstairs walking past Fiona sleeping on the couch. Her brows furrowed, "What's up with that?" she thought as they entered the kitchen. 

"This Jody douche has hair longer that Fiona's and a motorcycle with a luggage compartment." 

"Yeah, test me on the theorems." Ian said pointing at his textbook, annoyed with his brothers ranting. "If A equals B, the B equals A-" "Symmetric." Ian answered before Lip could finish. "I mean he might as well get a windshield and call it a car." Lip went on adding to his previous rant. 

Andrea rolled her eyes grabbing a box of cheerios from the top of the fridge, walking it to the counter where Carl set bowls for the two. They blocked out the rest of their math talk as they made their breakfast, pouring herself a cup of coffee deciding to tune back into their conversation. 

"Maybe it's just a phase." Ian shrugged trying to get him back on track. "You know, she hasn't even slept with him yet." Lip added, Andi made a face earning a look from Lip. "Maybe he's a eunuch." Lip said trying to assure himself. "Maybe she just likes him." Andi shrugged, shoveling a spoonful of cereal into her mouth. 

"Lip, why were you sleeping in my bed?" Fiona said announcing her presence. "Ask her." He said pointing at the young red head who just came downstairs. "I moved Liam." Debbie said placing said baby into his highchair. 

"Yeah, Carl bunked with me cause the crib was in the way." Andi added. "I can't be in the same room where Liam is constantly masturbating." Debbie said walking around the counter. "It's not masturbating if nothing comes out." Carl said matter-of-factly. Andi kicked his leg, "Ew, gross." she muttered. Carl reached down rubbing his leg, "Ow," he winced.

"According to whom?" Fiona scoffs pouring herself some coffee. "My friend Jack O'Donnell." The boy added. 

"Not true." Debbie quipped. "It's kinda true." Lip shrugged. "Not legally." Andi scoffed, taking her dish to the sink. "Liam can be arrested for masturbating?" Carl asks. "No," Fiona says pulling a new shirt over her head. "Listen up-" Fiona said trying to gain their attention.  

Andrea leaned against the counter crossing her arms, listening to their conversation. "What is the age where it's officially inappropriate to arouse yourself in front of others, even if nothing comes out?" Lip asked genuinely. 

"Any age." Andi scoffs.

"Two years old." Debbie states at the same time as Andi. 

"Hey! Gallaghers! I need focus and cooperation," Fiona says grabbing their attention. "Unfortunately, Frank has rented out his room to a pregnant woman." Fiona says looking at each of them. "I already told them." Debbie says. "You let her in last night?" Fiona asks. "She let herself in, she has a key," Debbie walks off. "Besides, she's from China, they kill extra babies there." The small red head added.

"Liam needs to go back with you." Fiona pleaded. "No!" Debbie shouts. Andreas raises her brows surprised at her outburst. "Debbie-" Fina tried to reason with her. "What's doe is done!" She shouts. 

"Okay, for now, Liam's in the boys room with the boys." Fiona states, earning a groan from each of them.

"Four boys in one room?" Ian asked. "Isn't that a health violation?" Lip asked trying to weasel out of it. "I'll find Frank and figure this out. But until then, four to a room." She said sternly. Just then, the pregnant lady comes downstairs with a wok and... duck? Andrea purses her lips, heading to get ready for work. 

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Andrea, Mickey and Ian were working at the Kash N Grab, it was a pretty slow day the only customers now were two kids and Lip and Kev who were stocking up the ice cream truck. As Andrea flipped through a magazine, she heard Linda call over the speaker. 

"Andrea, bring me up a cheese sandwich. Cheddar with hot mustard."

"You got it," Andrea answered placing a pen holding her page.  Mickey glanced up at the camera overly aware that she was watching. 

"And tell Mickey if a pack of gum goes missing, he's gone. Oh, and tell your buddies I'm keeping tabs on how many cases they're moving so don't get cute. I know my inventory."  Linda added. Andrea smiled up at Mickey who still had his eye on the camera.

"We're taking six cases of beer, Linda." Lip assures her looking up at the second camera. 

"You two can put that back, or I can crack your skulls on the pavement." Mickey taunted having not turned around to the kids. The two kids scrambled to put the candy back before hurrying out of the store.

"Can you and, Sargant Slaughter here help us out with some cases of pop?" Lip asked the two int the front. Mickey goes on ahead with Andrea trailing behind. "Hey, you want me to get you some blow, uppers, downers, special k?" Mickey lists grabbing a case. "Uh, ya know, thanks Mickey, but we're keeping it pretty old school," Lip said handing off his case to Kev. "Ya know, beer, joints, cigarettes. That kind of thing, no one under 14." He added.

"That's giving up a big market." Mickey says taking the cases form Andrea. The girl smiles slightly as she grabbed another stack. "Helps keep the conscience clean." Kev says taking the two from the girl. 

"Hey Andi, can you have Linda order some more of those Rocket Pops? They're moving well."

Andrea nodded taking the cash Lip counted out for her. "And keep up with those geometry theorems, alright?" Lip said looking at Ian. "Will do," Ian nodded. 

"Yeah, I got him." Andrea smiled wrapping her arm over Ian's shoulder. Ian rolled his eyes shaking his head, "Yeah right, you'll be over it in two minutes." He scoffed. "Hey, numbers hurt my head." she defended. 

Lip and Kev hop in the truck while Mickey and Andrea closed the back doors. The two go back to the counter while Ian headed to the back to do his work. Andrea sat down getting ready to make Linda's sandwich when she heard Frank speak up. 

Great

"Hello little Gallagher." He greeted, a large grin present on his face as he dropped a few items on the counter. Andreas brows furrowed watching him begin to bag them himself. "Put these on Dottie Coronis' account." He said glancing up at the red head. "We don't do accounts, Frank." She says continuing with Lindas task. 

"I'm just the errand boy, I gave the last of my cash to Fiona," he said raising his hands in defense. Andrea continues to ring him up, ignoring his excuses. "Dottie's dying, you know where her house is-" 

"19.06" Andrea interrupted him, not wanting to hear it. "She's in trouble, she's gonna die next week, when that happens take it out of her estate." He tries to explain, just as he started to walk away, Mickey stepped in front of him. 

"Hey, Frank," He gives him a fake smile. 

"Why don't you check your pockets again? Maybe you overlooked something." Mickey added. Fran stood in place, looking him up and down wide eyed. "You work here now?" Frank asked turning to Andrea who only smiled at him while Mickey handled it. 

"Trial basis." Mickey shrugged. 

After a moment of silence, Frank stammered before patting his pockets again. "You know what, Mick, you may be- Look at that." He said smiling as he pulled out a twenty. "That should cover it." He says slamming it onto the counter. "Hey, have a great sabbatical from your incarceration." Frank said as he left the store. 

"Whatever, you ain't no tough guy." Mickey said walking up to the counter pulling the magazine from in front of Andrea. "Says last night's bottom." Andrea smirked recalling last night's events. "You wish." He muttered, a smile pulling at his lips.

edited: 02/22/24