2.05

Andi, Ian, Lip and Mandy were out shopping, and Lip was still going on about Karens new guy. Honestly just give up, it's like he's in love with her or something... wait. Andi eyes him as he snapped his phone shut after calling Jody, again.  

"Think it's possible to be named Jody and not be a douche bag?" Lip asked as the group caught up with him. Andrea rolled her eyes annoyed with him already. I mean come on, you don't hear me yapping about Mickey all the time. 

"Ever thought about calling him Choady?" Mandy smirked moving closer to Lip.

It was very obvious that she was into Lip, just by how close she git when talking to him, or always sticking close to him when we hung out. I didn't ask nor had she told me, but it's obvious that she knows that I know. Another tell is how pissed she got when Lip would talk about Karen.

"Tool jacked my sex buddy," Lip said walking ahead. "Revisionist history." Ian said. Lip turned to him confused, "What?" He asked. "More than a sex buddy." Ian nods at him. "No, that was just my little brain doing all the thinking while my ass was doing all the talking," Lip said placing a cigarette between his lips. 

"You guys wanna come on the ice cream truck?"

"Can't, volunteering at VA." Ian shrugged.  "A waste of time." Mandy muttered slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Gonna look good on my West Point application." He added. "You know, you should be figuring out how to work the system instead of playing into it." Lip said taking a short drag of his cigarette. 

"America's a meritocracy." Ian shrugged. 

"They don't even make bootstraps anymore, so how the hell are supposed to pull yourself up by them, dumbass." Mandy said before walking out the store. Andrea laughed.

"Ooh, dumbass." She repeated, playfully hitting him with one of her bags. Ian swatted at the girl as she ran off catching up with her best friend. 

"Hey, totally stealing Choady by the way." Lip called after the girls. 

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The three siblings sat in the boys' room, Lip on his bed sifting through papers while Ian and Andi on his while we went over his trigonometry work. "Did you know that the trigonometric moment problem has infinitely many solutions if the Toeplitz Metrix A is invertible?" Ian said tapping his pencil on the paper, his question more directed to Lip trying to get him to help.  

Andrea blinked barely having caught on anything he said. "I didn't catch any of that." She muttered. Ian laughed patting her knee as to say, "It's alright." This was just as much her learning as Ian.

"Yep," Lip mumbled chewing on the skin around his thumb nail. "Nothing but parking tickets, this Choady guy makes vanilla taste like fucking Thai spice." Lip said. 

"You ran a background check?" Andi asked, raising a brow at the boy. "Tony," he said hopping off his bed. "The only remotely interesting thing is a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend because she threw a camera at him." Lip whined sitting on the edge of the desk next to Andi.

"He's fucking ridiculous this guy."

"Gah, you sound like Liam when someone touches one of his toys." Andrea laughed, rubbing the palms of her hands on her eyes. Her head had begun hurting due to all the numbers in addition to Lips whining. 

Ian laughs leaning over getting a joint from his nightstand, lighting it and taking a drag passing it over to Lip. "If I don't find any dirt, I'll just have to make some." Lip sighed before taking the joint. 

"You guys think you could hang out at some point Saturday night? Debs' sleepover, help fill out the guest list." Fiona asked barging into the room. "Sure." Ian nodded, Lip following his actions."Oooh, I'll bring the strippers and the hookah pipe," Andi says excitedly earning an unamused look from Fiona. 

"Kidding.." She said sinking down in her spot. As Fiona left the room the boys turned laughing at the young red head. 

"I thought it was funny." She muttered.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Linda doesn't know it yet, but she's letting me borrow her kids Kinect for Debs' party." Ian said walking into the room, handing Andi and Lip a beer. "Sweet," Lip said. Andrea plopped down on the couch as the brothers worked plugging everything in. 

"What are you watching?" Ian asked looking up at the TV screen that was obvious playing porn. "Some shit on the learning channel about pole dancers." Lip said sarcastically, earning a chuckle from the girl. 

"Speaking of hookers," Andrea started placing her feet on the coffee table, her makings a small thud. "How's Karen?" She asked smiling at her older brother. "Fuck off," He and Ian laughed. 

"Still working on 'Operation Choady', got a couple of ideas on how to lose the guy." Lip said walking around Ian. "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days." Andrea said looking up, gesturing the title with her hands. "Why don't we just kill him?" Ian said out of nowhere. Andrea looked at him wide eyed after taking a sip of her beer. 

"So not worth the time in jail dude, I was thinking something more along the line of planting naked photos of Liam on his laptop."

"Oh, good one." Ian nodded untangling the wires. "Thought so, thanks." Lip muttered. "Ew, no, leave Liam out of you petty shit." Andrea said waving her hands in the air as her face contorted. Lip moved around the TV looking over to see the screen. "Now, seriously, this doesn't do anything for you?" He asked looking up at Ian. 

"Still gay." Ian shook his head pressing his lips together.

"Oh yeah," Andi said at the same time, nodding her head. Lip looked up at Andi with raised brows a bit surprised at her comment. He wouldn't have taken her for the type.

As the three got everything situated in the living room, they overheard V tell Fiona they had to work tonight or else she's fired. Debbie whined since it was Fionas idea to have a party as she sank in her seat. 

"Work your shift, we got the party." Lip said as they walked into the kitchen. "You can be here all night?" Fiona asked eyeing the three. "Totally, it's gonna be the hottest party ever. Mandy's coming too." Andi gushed . Debbie shot up from her seat, eyes wide and mouth agape. 

"Oh my God! This is gonna be so cool!" Debbie exclaimed engulfing Andrea in a hug. 

"Oh my God! Oh my God! This is gonna be so cool!" The three older siblings all exclaimed jumping up and down.

edited: 02/22/24