20 - ☆: tutor session.

"Ugh, I can't believe I agreed to him

"Ugh, I can't believe I agreed to him."

Yerim sighed while standing in front of Jungwon house. She was thinking that she supposed to try really hard to reject his offer, but everything just happened in short time. Also she still didn't get it why suddenly Jungwon talking with her and he's even mentioned that he wants to be her friend.

"I thought he hates me, because I hate him too. So basically I thought we hated each other."

This thing only makes her puzzle, she had to cancel the plan outing with Minji because of Jungwon. Yerim read back the text Jungwon sent her to confirm his address before click the bell beside her.

Jungwon probably got her phone number from their class group chat. But Yerim just seen the message as she's not willing about it. Before she pushes the bell button of his house, a middle age woman come out with cheer smile. She running slowly before open the gate.

"Oh, I almost thought it was her."

Said that woman, while Yerim just standing there quietly in awkward. "Is that you? Jungwon friend?" asked her. "Yes, that's me." replied Yerim while nodded even though Jungwon is not her friend. "Let's come in, he's already waiting for you." she gives Yerim a genuine smile.

As soon as Yerim come into the house, she a bit amazed of how wide inside the house and the theme of Jungwon house a bit to her likes. It was double storey house, so Yerim guess the upstairs was all bedroom.

"Come, drink first."

Invite the woman, Yerim want to reject it because she doesn't want to stay long here but she feels bad when seeing how nice that woman treat her. Yerim sit while take a sip of hot chocolate that woman prepared, it's still awkward because she doesn't know anyone inside this house.

"Are you close with Jungwon?"

Asked her suddenly. "Uhm, not really. I just move into that school this year." replied Yerim, because it's true all before this nothing good happened between her and Jungwon since day one she moved.

"Hmm this is weird because Jungwon rarely bring his friend to here, no it's not even rarely. He only bring one person from his school but since she moved, it's like everything change."

Tells the woman. Yerim just listening to it even though she not really wants to know since it's about Jungwon, she doesn't really care who he wants to bring into his house as she uninterested to him.

"Oh, really?"

Replied Yerim back just to respond anything to not seems rude.

"Yeah, that girl-"

"Are you done drinking? You came here to drink or study?"

Asked Jungwon sarcastically, he's standing upstairs while crossing his arms. His eyes as usual as sharp as his personality toward Yerim while maintaining the eyes contact in between.

Yerim quickly get up as she also confused why she afraid of him after saw he's serious face. 'It's you the one who insisted to teach me so bad, I'm not technically agree to all this.' said Yerim in her mind as she furious by his sarcastic words.

"By the way mom, her name is Moon Yerim." said him suddenly to that woman beside Yerim. She surprise it was his mother, but why his mother doesn't act like him, it was completed opposite, thinking Yerim.

"You better go up this instant." said him firmly as he walked away with his threats.

"Yerim, here I show you where his room."

His mother said, both of them go upstairs with his mother lead the way for her. She then just leave Yerim in front of Jungwon bedroom and told Yerim to knock the door before come in.

"Did I suppose to study in his bedroom? In his bedroom?"

Muttered her while her mind was asking too much questions when his mother just casually let her together with Jungwon in his bedroom, like how can she trust a difference gender in one room? Yerim takes a deep breath before she knock the door.

"Come in."

A voice from inside. She opened the door and saw Jungwon was sit on the chair in front of his study table while focusing his book. Jungwon was wearing a glasses which Yerim never seen him before wear that on.

'He looks cute with glasses.'

Unexpectedly come into Yerim mind as she amazed by his sudden attractiveness with simply just wearing glasses, she quickly shake her head when she comes to the sense that she shouldn't have any feeling for him. No matter what she shouldn't have any feeling for him said her to herself, or else it's only hurt herself.

thanks for voting!