36 - ☆: confession.

Tomorrow morning, is their last day there. Yerim can't stop looking at Jungwon picture that she tooks yesterday, as if she forgot that she ignoring him for the whole day yesterday. Sometimes, she also not understand with her own feeling because Jungwon always know how to make her coming back to him.

"Yerim, are you done packing your stuff already?"

Minji come closer when she saw Yerim distracted by keep looking into her phone. Because everyone must packed their stuff before the bus that take them to the Seoul back come which is in an hour, Minji remind her so that she didn't rushing later.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This didn't take long for me to pack actually."

Yerim put down her phone and accidentally swiped her screen to the side which is showing Jay picture that she tooks with her phone too yesterday. Minji then saw that and thinking that Yerim was staring into Jay picture.

"Wait, no way.. are you in love with Jay?"

Minji cover her mouth as she excited about it, Yerim stopped and looked at her in confused. When Minji eyes look into her phone, now she understand it and quickly take her phone away.

"Minji, look.. this isn't it."

Yerim tried to explain it but Minji didn't seems affect by it as she being too excited at the moment and ship both of them so hard, she also had to stopped Minji to not brag about it as Minji was mentioning about Jay offer her a piggy back yesterday the whole walked they goes down, even though she didn't want.

Suddenly, Jay come to their tent as Yerim and Minji was playing around. Both of them quiet as soon as they saw him. Yerim really hoped Jay didn't hear of what Minji have said a ridiculous thing about her and him.

"Yerim, can we talk for a while?"

Asked Jay, as Yerim can see his reaction right now, he really nervous as she didn't know why he suddenly being nervous. Minji give Yerim a teasing smile when she heard that, she also push Yerim to come out from their tent which Yerim had to agree to Jay.

"Sure, what about it?"

"Can we go there under the tree? I don't want anyone heard us."

Jay point out to the tree that wasn't have anyone there, both of them walked to there as what Jay asked. Yerim has no idea of what he wants to talked about but she just followed him as she felt thankful of him that help her a lot yesterday.

Yerim hair keep fluttering because of the wind there, Jay feels overwhelmed as he witnessing the way she flipped her front hair to the back. That is such beautiful scenery for him, no one can explain her prettiness in Jay eyes, it feels like his vision being a slow motion every time he with her.

"Yerim, there's something that I want to tell you. I been keeping it for long already. I never done this thing with anyone, no one. Every day, I can't keep up with my usual routine. Sometimes, I played my guitar for the whole day until my finger bleeding, just so I won't think about it. But, my mind knows better and my heart keep telling me to do it."

Yerim listening to him and let him finished of what he wants to say, she gives him time to talk it out as she saw how he really been keeping it inside for long.

"Yerim, do you know how to solve this problem? Do you know how to make me going to normal back?"

Jay turned to her with his eyes that down bad for her, Yerim distracted by his reaction that change to 'love' meaning that he is in love at the moment. She always saw this reaction from a couple partners but this time she saw it in front of her, she gasped as she finally got it that Jay liked her.

"I don't know.. I think you-"

"Moon Yerim, I like you."

"Will you accept me?"

Yerim lost her word as Jay directly confessed his feeling towards her without she fully figure it out. Jay looks like waiting for her answer nervously and hoping that Yerim would accept him.

"Jay, actually.. I know."

"I know that you like me, but I'm really sorry from the whole of my heart."

"I.. can't accept you."

"You're kind, attractive, nice to everyone, and talented to be a musician. But, I don't find myself like you, even a tiny feeling."

"I hope you can forget about me, and let us just stay as a friend. You're going to take a CSAT this year, I don't want to be your distraction, and I want to see you success despite being a musician."

After heard that from Yerim, Jay tried to hold back his emotions that obviously being rejected. Yerim also feels bad as she can see all those reaction from him that he trying to hide, but she had to do that because Jay is not someone she's into it.

And her feeling can't be force no matter how long he tells her to wait and think, she excuses herself to leave as she wants to let Jay to let out his sadness by himself, instead of holding it in because of she was there.

thanks for voting!