44 - ☆: hold desire.

[ time skipped ]

It's been a year Yerim and Jungwon together, their relationship going well as Yerim couldn't stopped pouring her love towards him. Jungwon mother already knew both of them dating as Jungwon told his mother about it and her reaction is total happiness as she gets a 'daughter' in her family.

This year both of them would take a CSAT, Jungwon feels it's hard for him to focus on his studies as Yerim always there by his side. He didn't mean that Yerim being his disturbance but Yerim give him a lot of physical touch as her love language that making him nervous everyday.

"Jungwonie, you know what? Me and Minji was playing a netball before but no matter how many times I tried to shoot, I still didn't get it...."

Jungwon didn't focusing of what Yerim talking about her daily life like usual, his eyes keep maintaining on Yerim lips that looks soft and moist, she must be never kiss someone with those lips before. His mind keep telling him to kiss it as this whole time their dating, they still haven't kiss each other.

'Stop, I shouldn't think like that..' Jungwon vanished that's idea of him.

"Did you even hear me?" asked Yerim.

"I do."

"Are you okay? Why you so quiet today?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired."

"Really? Let me check."

Yerim move closer to Jungwon, she laid her palm on Jungwon forehead to check if he caught a fever, but he just seems fine to her. While, Jungwon was trying to hold himself as she get too close with him, his heart racing again.

"Yerim, I'm fine. Let's continue our study."

Jungwon continue to look into his book as he ignoring Yerim beside him, she confused why Jungwon didn't act like usual. He usually would being clingy to her but he suddenly turned cold like the first day they meet.

Yerim then continued to study as well like Jungwon did, but she can't help to take a glance to Jungwon beside her. Since she can't read Jungwon reaction at all, she feels afraid at the moment. She scared that Jungwon started to feels bored of her, or finds her annoying.

Even though Minji already told her that both of them are soulmate, but still there's no use being a soulmate if one of them no longer have feeling to you. It's like way worst they have to stay together without feeling anything.

"Yerim, I have something to say."

"What is it?.."

"Can we not meet until the day after we took CSAT?"

"Jungwon, what do you mean?" Yerim trying to hold her emotions after hear his request.

"I don't want to get distracted-"

"Pretend that we're not dating each other you mean?"

"Yerim, it's not like that."

"I understand it, Jungwon. I'm sorry about it, I wouldn't come to your house for the time being."

"I wouldn't approach you."

"Wouldn't shows affection."

"Wouldn't texting or calls you."

"Until the day after we took CSAT."

Yerim packed her stuff after said that to leave Jungwon house, as he also lost his words because that what he wants but he didn't mean to offend her. He's bad at explaining of what he actually means.