Two

Liam's POV

I woke up early today because we have a gathering at home with my parents and of course, my annoying sister.

I just wear a white polo shirt and black slacks with black shoes that I made sure to shine because it would be embarrassing to look unkempt, right? And Mom said her best friend's child would be coming along, so of course, we have to look good.

I hailed a taxi to get there and waited for the car to move because it was quite traffic today. My dorm is at the University of San Francisco, they had a good offer so I took it. And yes, it is a private school. I'm already in my 3rd year of college and I'm taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration because I really want to start my own business. Well, my family is well-off anyway. My father is an engineer while my mother is a doctor. And my witch sister is a fashion designer.

Finally, I arrived in Oakland after almost an hour. I went straight to find our house because I felt like I was getting lost. Just kidding. I finally spotted our house and immediately saw Dad outside, grilling.

"Hey Dad!" I shouted with a smile and went up to hug him.

He hugged me, looking at me closely as if amazed.

"Wow, looks like you've grown a lot. Maybe you have a girlfriend now?" he teased me.

"Dad, you know your kid is focused on studying about business, do I even have time for that?" I joked, laughing.

"You, always remember to take care of yourself once in a while, okay?" he reminded me.

"Yes, Dad. Where's Mom?" I asked.

"Oh, she's upstairs with your sister picking out clothes like they're going somewhere far, but it's really just here in the house," he chuckled.

"Alright, I'll go see them upstairs, see you later, Dad" I said.

I walked slowly up the stairs to surprise them. I was in front of the door to the room when it suddenly opened, revealing my sister's white face.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed.

"You're always so dramatic, Liam!" she yelled at me.

"Who wouldn't be scared with that face of yours? Even without that mask, you're still terrifying," I teased her. She was about to hit me but I dodged and went straight into the room. I saw Mom sitting down and hid beside her.

"Mom, Dea is picking on me," I complained.

"Mom! That's not true! Please sort out your child, he might be mentally disturbed!" she said, annoyed, and stormed off.

YES, MY TEASING WAS A SUCCESS!

"Liam, you really teased your sister again," Mom said, laughing.

"Well, she's really ugly, Mom, is she adopted?" I asked, and she hit my arm, and I winced.

"Oh, you! I missed you so much!" she said, hugging me.

"Have you eaten? If not, then you must eat now, Fiona will be arriving soon," she said.

"It's okay, Mom, I'll eat later. I just need to rest a bit, traffic was terrible coming here to Oakland," I said.

"Oh okay, I'll leave you here for a bit then? I'll check on your sister, she might be crying now, haha," she joked.

I lay down on the bed for a moment and opened my phone. There was another notification on Facebook.