Prologue

The cool breeze rolled around January, the snow still falling despite the new beginning of the year.

Jihoon shivered as he hurriedly made his way to their dorm, the cold air he exhaled was visible as he finally unlocked the door and crashed himself inside, shutting the door right after.

His boyfriend— wait, I mean fiancé stood up from the couch. "Oh thanks goodness you finally arrived. I was gonna fetch you if you didn't came home sooner" He said, approaching the shorter.

Jihoon let out a tired sigh as he leaned onto him. "I'm sorry Soonie"

"Don't be" The taller smiled, stroking his hair. "You get changed okay? I'll heat up the soup Han hyung cooked"

"Okay" Jihoon hummed as Soonyoung let go of his hug and went off to the kitchen.

Jihoon smiled before making his way to his shared bedroom with the said tiger.

"Oh" A voice popped out. "Jihoon hyung, you're home" Their maknae exclaimed, hugging the older.

"Hey Chan-ah" Jihoon ruffled his hair.

"Soon hyung was worried sick"

"I know, I know" Jihoon chuckled, shaking his head. "I'll promise to come home early next time"

"You gotta promise that" Chan crossed his arms. "I'll keep an eye on you" He said before entering his own room.

Jihoon chuckled again as he entered his own.

After the JunHao wedding and the news of Soonyoung ending his mafia empire, the team decided to move out from the headquarters and move in to their very own dorm. Their own space which is twice as wider than their dorm at the HYBE Building.

They now worked more on the idol side of their lives but still tend to do missions time to time. Although their missions slowly become lesser as their fame was growing and it would be too risky doing a mission knowing you're a growing superstar.

Back to our story, Jihoon exited the room now changed into much more comfortable clothes as he jogged his way down to the kitchen.

Passing through the christmas lights hanged on the walls that was yet to be removed, Jihoon dashed his way into the kitchen slash dining area to see Soonyoung turning off the stove, a watering aroma reaching his nostril. Probably from the pot of soup that was currently cooling down after boiling.

"Let's eat?" Soonyoung tilted his head, smiling cutely.

Jihoon grinned. "Yeah"

The night passed with Soonyoung telling Jihoon about his day, their hands intertwined and the other one holding the spoon.

Soonyoung sighed as he looked at Jihoon's hand and spotted the ring that rested on his ring finger. He touched it, slowly rubbing it. "It felt like yesterday that I got down on one knee......."

"I know right?" Jihoon smiled. "How many months has it been again?" He asked.

"11 months"

"Huh, almost a year"

"I know right. So any plans for our wedding?" Soonyoung said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Soonie!" Jihoon yelped, covering his face.

"Oh c'mon, you know I was gonna— Wait, are you blushing?" Soonyoung grinned when he spotted the shorter's cheeks getting red.

"N-No" He stammered.

Meanwhile, let's take a peek on what the other members are doing.

By the balcony, was Seokmin and Jisoo sitting under the night sky with sparkling champagne placed on the table.

"Can you get drunk with this?" Seokmin asked, lifting the bottle as Jisoo popped the cork out.

"I don't know, shall we find out?" Jisoo has a daring smirk on his face.

Seokmin returned the expression. "Game on"

Moving down to the game room the boys had in their dorm, Mingyu and Wonwoo was spotted competiting against each other in a video game whileas Jun and Minghao was seen cuddling by the couch, the older spooning the younger one as the latter read the book he was reading loud enough for his husband to hear.

Suddenly he stopped.

Jun tilted his head, looking at him. "What's wrong bub?" He asked.

Minghao looked at him with wide doe eyes. "I'm hungry" He said.

"Okay, let's get something to eat" Jun said as the two of them left the game room.

Whileas half of them are still wide awake, the other half are already into dreamland, dreaming about cotton candy skies and chocolate waterfalls (just kidding, that's just Chan's dream who just fell asleep).

The night is young, and so are our boys.

But just as you think it's peaceful now, well......think again.