8 (Alternate Chapter)

a different version of The8 and Kim's mission
.
.
.
.
📍Mission; The8 and Kim

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mr. Seo Gyumin"

Mingyu smiled as he shook his hand with the older male. "I should be the one who's honored to meeting you Mr. Moon"

Mr. Moon, or known as the host of the party, hummed as he called out for the waiter who was busy walking around the event with a tray of champagne.

"Thank you" He said as he grabbed one.

The waiter bowed and asked Mingyu if he wanted some.

"No thanks, I'm good with this" Mingyu gestured at the wine he was drinking.

The waiter nodded before leaving.

"So......the offer?" Mingyu reminded.

"Ah yes. The offer" Mr. Moon nodded as he sipped on his champagne. "You see, I own an incredibly large company. And the marketing sales has skyrocketed just this month. So now I am looking for a guy who can help me with the marketing nationwide. America, Europe, you name it"

Mingyu chuckled. "That is a wonderful offer Mr. Moon"

The man nodded.

"But I'll have to pass"

Mr. Moon choked on his drink. "I'm sorry— What?"

"I mean, how would I?" Mingyu smirked as he set the wine glass on the table and leaned towards him, just right beside his ear. "When the CEO of the all time famous company will die"

"D-Die? What are you implying young man?"

"Oh, you'll see" Mingyu chuckled darkly as his eyes gazed down upon the champagne glass he held.

The man widened his eyes as he dropped the glass, feeling a burning sensation inside him.

The room erupted into sounds of gasps and yells as the security guards came running to them.

"It was nice talking to you Sir. But I gotta go" He nodded curtly before setting off.

The waiter who now had an empty tray tossed the silver tray away before running with him.

"Catch them!!" Mr. Moon yelled before he fell into unconsciousness.

The two laughed as they headed out of the huge ass mansion and towards a black van waiting for them.

The two jumped into the van as they drove off before any of the security guards could shoot them.

"That was awesome" Mingyu laughed, looking at the boy beside him.

"I know" He laughed as he slowly pulled his face off to reveal a familiar member.

"Damn Hao, so you're like Loid Forger now?" Jun, who's driving the van, laughed.

Minghao giggled. "I didn't know you'd be our driver today Junnie" He pinched his cheeks.

"Baby" Jun scolded. "Not now, I'm driving"

"Aw" Minghao pouted.

"I don't suppose Wonwoo came along?" Mingyu asked as he took off his suit jacket.

A head peeked out from the passenger seat. "Hey Gyu"

Mingyu's eyes lit up. "Wonu!!!"

Wonwoo chuckled. "You got the item?"

"Hao has it"

Just as he said that, Minghao reached out a USB in his pocket and tossed it to Wonwoo.

The older catched it with ease. "Now we're talking"

Mingyu and Minghao fist bumped. "Mission complete"