8

📍Mission; The8 and Kim

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mr. Seo Gyumin"

Mingyu smiled as he shook his hand with the older male. "I should be the one who's honored to meeting you Mr. Moon"

Mr. Moon, or known as the host of the party, hummed as he called out for the waiter who was busy walking around the event with a tray of champagne.

"Thank you" He said as he grabbed one.

The waiter bowed and asked Mingyu if he wanted some.

"No thanks, I'm good with this" Mingyu gestured at the wine he was drinking.

The waiter nodded before leaving.

"So......the offer?" Mingyu reminded.

"Ah yes. The offer" Mr. Moon nodded as he sipped on his champagne. "You see, I own an incredibly large company. And the marketing sales has skyrocketed just this month. So now I am looking for a guy who can help me with the marketing nationwide. America, Europe, you name it"

Mingyu chuckled. "That is a wonderful offer Mr. Moon"

The man nodded.

"But that'll mean I would have to travel back and forth"

"It's necessary"

Mingyu nodded. "I'll think about it then"

Suddenly Mr. Moon clutched his chest.

"Mr. Moon, are you okay?" Mingyu asked.

"My chest. It hurts" Mr. Moon groaned in pain as he dropped his champagne glass, causing the guests to gasp.

Mingyu widened his eyes. "Someone must've put poison in your champagne" He looked up, meeting the eyes of the waiter who served the champagne. "He must have done it!" He yelled.

The waiter dropped the tray, causing more glasses to shatter as he broke off to a sprint.

"Yah! Come back here!" Mingyu yelled as he chased after him.

The room erupted into silence as the other guests crowded over Mr. Moon.

The man that was nearby them furrowed his eyebrows. "How did he know it was poison in his champagne?" He widened his eyes in realization. "You damn fools!" He shouted at the guards. "You should've chased after them, they were both on it!! It was a set up!"

Meanwhile the two boys laughed as they ran across the mansion's front garden.

Mingyu looked at the other male. "You got the mission?"

The “waiter” smiled mischievously as he pulled his face off to reveal the one and only, Xu Minghao.

"Sure I did" He said, raising his hand to reveal a USB in his palm.

"Let's go then" Mingyu smirked as he removed the black glittery eye mask and they jumped into the van just as the guards had exit the mansion, too late to chase them now.

The two high-fived. "Mission complete!"

🔶

"So what was in this anyways?" Minghao asked he passed the USB to their senior.

Yoongi looked at it as he pocketed it. "Something you can't know just yet" He said, as he looked at the two seriously. "Beware boys, we have more chaos coming into this city"

Mingyu and Minghao gulped as they looked at each other.

"I don't suppose Seungkwan and Chan's mission has a connection to this?" Mingyu asked, smiling sheepishly.

The older shook his head. "No, it's not"

The two sighed in relief.

"It's connected to an even bigger trouble"

The two widened their eyes. "WHAT?!"

Yoongi sighed. "It's the middle of the night for god's sake" He muttered as he combed back his hair, keeping his posture. "You'll know soon enough. For now, go home and rest. I'm sure you have a hectic schedule for your upcoming comeback"

"How do you know?" Minghao asked, wide eyed.

Yoongi smirked. "I'm Min Yoongi, I know everything that happens within HYBE Building. Inside and out. Or rather, under" He said, signaling below.

The two chuckled as Yoongi turned his back to them and the two went back to the van.

"I'm not ready for any huge mission" Minghao groaned.

"Do we have a choice?" Mingyu joked, receiving a slap from the other.