3

The morning rolled around, and with that said— a notification rung simultaneously on everyone's phone.

"Ughhh" Chan groaned as he opened his one eye to check on the notification.

He read the text and both his eyes widen. "Hyung-nim" He sat up from his bed as he turned around only to see their manager already up. (yes, he had to share a room with their manager but it was no biggie since he was the same age as Seungkwan and Hansol)

"Well good morning to you too Chan-ah" Their manager chuckled. "Get up now"

Chan groaned as he layed back down. "5 more minutes~"

"Lee Chan"

"Alright fine!" Chan groaned, rising up from the bed and making his way to the bathroom.

The manager just chuckled.

🔶

30 minutes later and everyone all gathered in the lobby while the staff began loading their stuff in the cars.

"Why the sudden text?" Jihoon asked.

"Yeah, aren't we supposed to be leaving after lunch?" Minghao added.

"Well" Their young manager began, looking at the older managers who just nodded at him to go on. "We had to squeeze in one last schedule before we leave for Korea again"

"And that is?" Jisoo rose an eyebrow.

"There is a special schedule for you all today. The interview asked if we can bring all 13 of you for an interview"

"Sure we can—" Jisoo paused himself. "Wait what? 13?"

"Uhm...Jae-ah, I think you're forgetting Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung are not here"

The manager nodded. "I know, but that's not it"

"Huh??" The 11 idols tilted their head in unison, confused.

"We're here dumdums" The males walked from behind.

Seungkwan, who was still a bit dazed and was at the back of the group answered nonchalantly. "Oh hey Coups hyung" He then processed his words. "COUPS HYUNG?!"

Everyone turned around to see the two oldest members of Seventeen.

"HYUNGS!"

"What are you guys doing here?!" Jisoo yelled, surprise.

"Well we completed our mission last night so where else would we spend the night?" Jeonghan smiled sheepishly.

Seungcheol smiled as he approached Jisoo, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm proud of you Soo. Thank you for managing the team while we're gone" He said softly, only for both of them to hear.

"Hey, a hyung has to do what a hyung has to do" Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you Vice Vice Leader"

"Welcome back, Leader"

"All right!!" Their managers yelled, catching their attention. "Let's go boys!"

"Oh wait, the schedule was real?" Minghao asked.

"Mhm!" Jeonghan nodded. "C'mon guys!!" He said, running first with the other members following behind.

Seungcheol and Jisoo looked at each other before chuckling as they walked out of the hotel, arms around each other's shoulders.

🔶

"You call this a schedule?" Jihoon muttered in disbelief as the staff opened up a suitcase full of black outfits.

"This will be the last mission for today, I assure you" Their young manager smiled sheepishly.

"Let's just this over with" Wonwoo muttered, grumpy.

"What's with him?" Seokmin whispered to Mingyu who finished changing first and was now wearing his black gloves.

"I don't know" Mingyu shrugged. "He was just fine before we went in the car"

Seokmin rose an eyebrow, sharing a look at Minghao who was on the other side of Mingyu.

Minghao just shrugged before approaching his husband. "Babi, let's grab some food after this"

"Huh? What food?"

"Mmm, I want dried mangoes"

"So sudden?"

"Why? You won't let me eat?" Minghao crossed his arms, pouting.

"No no no, of course I'll buy you love"

Minghao smiled. "Thank you" He grinned before pecking a kiss.

Across the scene, stood a dumbfounded Seungkwan and Chan.

"Is it just me is Hao hyung acting weird?" Chan asked.

Seungkwan nodded. "Definitely is"

"Okay gang" Seungcheol spoke up, loading his gun. "Let's get this mission done"