9

"Welcome back boys" Jeonghan smiled as the two agents stumbled in.

"This is too tiring" Minghao complained, laying down on the sofa.

Jisoo came in with a mug on his hand. "Mission complete?"

"Yeah" Mingyu nodded. "Has anyone seen Wonwoo?"

"Already asleep" Jeonghan said.

Mingyu frowned a bit. "He said he'll wait for me......" He said as he made his way upstairs.

Jisoo smiled sadly as he watched the younger boy's figure until he disappeared upstairs. "Have you noticed it too?"

"Mhm" Jeonghan mirrored his expression. "Speaking of which" He turned his head to the Chinese male. "Hao, Jun is making soup for you. You called him earlier that you wanted some right?"

Minghao sat up. "Oh that's right, I was craving for soup earlier" He stood up. "But now I'm craving for cake"

"Cake?" The two tilted their head.

"Got a problem?" Minghao rose an eyebrow.

The two quickly shook their head.

"That's what I thought" Minghao sassed as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Is it just me or is Hao suddenly having a weird appetite?" Jisoo muttered as he sat on the arm of the sofa right beside Jeonghan.

The other widened his eyes. "Could it possibly be?"

"No, don't be silly Han" He shook his head. He then thought deeply. "I mean.....that would explain the sudden food cravings and his mood swings recently"

"You want WHAT?!" They heard Jun yell from the kitchen.

"I said I want mango cake! With chocolate icing!" Minghao whined.

Jisoo and Jeonghan looked at each other.

"Should we tell Jun?"

"Nah, let him figure it out on his own. Besides, we can't be sure just yet"

🔶

"Babe?" Mingyu slowly peeked his head in the ʼ94 bedroom to see all three (Jun is still in the kitchen with Hao) fast asleep. The lights off and the only source of life came from a single bed lamp.

His eyes settled down on his boyfriend sleeping on the bottom bed with Soonyoung on the top bunk. He tiptoed his way in and crouched down to see the older had fallen asleep with his phone on.

Mingyu chuckled silently when he saw it was an Instagram post that he posted earlier today.

"Oh Wonu, you missed me that much?" He whispered, as he turned off the older's phone and put it in his nightdesk as he pulled the blanket to cover the older's body.

"Goodnight love, see you tomorrow" He smiled, pecking a kiss on his lips as he silently made his way outside, closing the door ever so slolwy.

What he didn't know was that there was one among them that was awake, watching the whole scene.

Jihoon sighed from the other top bunk, watching as Wonwoo turned his body the other way, now facing the wall.

He shook his head. "It wasn't your picture he was looking at Mingyu. It was the comments" He whispered, as he got back to sleep.

🔶

Seokmin was still up, his hair still damp and he was sitting on the desk, numerous art supplies scattered on the table and small pieces of paper scattered everywhere.