Betrayal of those who loyalty doesn't apply

Draco stood as he watched as Hermione left. The Death eaters found him and looked upon his with distaste. "Where is the mud blood?"

"Gone." Draco smirked.

"Where?" the Death Eater yelled in his face causing spit to fly.

Draco wiped his face in disgust. "I don't know I just let her go." He grinned before taking a punch to the face. He coughed up blood on the floor before having his pure blood ass dragged to where he knows he will die.

"Where is she?" Bellatrix said as Draco landed on the floor in front of her.

"He let her go."

"GO?" His father bolted through the door with Narcissa.

"Call the Dark lord." Narcissa begged Lucius not to but Lucius had pressed the wand against his dark mark.

The skies began to turn black as the Dark lord began to arrive. The candles bleed red as their life force is shattered and dripping away. A chandelier standing on the ceiling, scanning with its long, dangling fingers clawing through the air. The dark mist crawling over the doors, slamming them shut. "He has arrived." With him was Fenrir Greyback.

"You let the mud-blood escape? Well you are still of good use to me yet Draco. Fenrir, you know what to do."

Fenrir grinned and approached Draco who was curled up in a protective ball.

Fenrir bit down on his shoulder harshly causing Draco to scream. The fangs penetrated the skin and his pure blood began to rush out across his shoulder.

When Draco truly thought this is the end, Red flares began to shoot at the manor. 'Oh Hermione! I told you to run!' was his last thoughts before his mind got sucked into darkness.

***

Ronald Weasley landed on the floor after a crack as Hermione's fist hit his nose. "What the bloody hell Hermione?"

"You evil little cockroach!" she put her wand against his throat.

"Whoa! Hermione, calm down!" Harry Potter said, coming out of the tent.

"Calm down! You left me with the snatchers! You let them take me away!"

"Hermione... you are bleeding." Harry said as Ron began to pale. The word mud blood was on show.

"Oh you want to know how I got this. Whilst you too decided to leave me, I got taken to Malfoy Manor! I got tortured by Bellatrix! I screamed your names and you never turned up!"

"I'm so sorry Hermione..." Ron said as he backed away.

"Sorry doesn't fix scars." She tried to control her breathing as her face was flushed with anger and hatred.

"Hermione, how did you get out if we didn't save you?"

"Don't be so full of yourself Harry and if you must know, Draco saved my life."

"FERET FACE? Malfoy saved your life? But he's an arrogant-"

"Don't speak of him like he is below you Ron, he saved my life which is better than what you have ever done for me." Hermione said before hurrying into their tent to find something.

She found what she was looking for. Her apparating bag that sends her homework to Hogwarts. She put Draco's letter in and it sent to Dumbledore.

"Now you too are going to help me save Draco."

"What! No way! No way Hermione!" Ron said.

"Aranearum." Hermione said as spiders began to crawl up Ron's leg.

"OKAY!" Ron's high pitched girl's voice echoed and Harry began to laugh but not before Hermione's gaze settled on him, making him clear his throat and look uncomfortable.

Ron mumbled words about her as the spider disappeared.

"Now... we need a plan. Death eaters' swarm that place so we need an undercover death eater...Snape..." In Hermione's head all she could hear was 'ob...vious...ly.'

"Wait! Snape is a good guy!"

"Harry keep up! Yes he is a good guy! Yes he had a major crush on your mother! Yes he is going to help us." Harry paled.

"Wait? WHAT!" harry yelled.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Snape will go in and check for Voldemort. If he isn't there, he will check for how many Death Eaters and send us a number. We will fight the Death Eaters, Get Draco out and apparate to the nearest safe place. Any questions?"

"Yes, why do we have to do this?" Ron's half stuffed mouth said.

"Because you owe me! And if you don't, I will hurt you more than Voldemort and Bellatrix can together." They paled and bobbed their heads in a nod, like porcelain dolls.

Hermione grinned. She soon paled as her mind drifted to the thought of if Draco was even alive in the first place...