Gringotts and a beautiful Dragon

Draco hugged and puffed as he waited for the signal to apparate. He ran his fingers through his gorgeous hair. He smirked at himself in Hermione's mirror. 'Oh wow you are dashing.'
Hermione coughed. "I hope I'm not interrupting this horrifying sight."
"Oh granger you wound me so. How can you say this handsome, gorgeous man is horrifying?" He smirked.
"Horrifying yes...handsome no." Draco was appalled as he dramatically put his hand over his heart. He pretended to faint. "No ones told you that before Malfoy..."
"Oh no never."
"Please put on a shirt and get ready." Hermione adjusted her gaze trying to look at anything but him. Unfortunately the colour red filled her cheeks, giving her away.
"Oh granger I am truly offended. Most girls try to get my clothes off not on... Well all apart for you." She avoided his gaze.
"Oh just get ready." She rolled her eyes and walked out, leaving Malfoy smirking that famous smirk. Oh how she wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. He did up the buttons of his shirt.
Harry and Ron came in soon after frowning. "If we find out you've betrayed us..."
"Oh Weasel bee..." Draco tutted. "If I wanted to betray you, I would have: I have had plenty of opportunities." He rolled his eyes in pity of the sight in front of him. These people showed their weaknesses to the world... A Malfoy, a true pure blood never shows weakness...'except he did...didn't he?'
'Oh shut up you.' Draco said to the inner voice in his head.
'What? Only telling the truth...you aren't a true pure blood because you showed weakness... Oh what would your father say?'
'I do not care!' He hissed harshly to it. The voice chuckled and soon disappeared when Harry called him.
"You leave now." Hermione walked in and said. Draco nodded and apparated. He appeared in the malfoy's prison cell. He looked for the Goblin and sighed. "You are coming with me..." Draco said.
"How did you get past the field? No one can apparate in or out." The goblin said intrigued.
"I'm a Malfoy... It recognises me." Draco soon grabbed the goblin and apparated back to the tent. "Here is your mongrel." Draco sighed and wiped his hands on his shirt.
Hermione sighed. Harry frowned at Draco. "We need to get into Gringotts...there is something we need in a vault."
"What will I gain in return?" The goblin sniggered. 'That sneaky little...' Draco was taken out of his thoughts when he saw the bushy hair girl with the red face.
Hermione was angry at the fact of payment. "We just saved you and yet you demand payment!" Draco stopped Hermione from continuing further.
"Calm yourself Granger." He whispered in her ear. Hermione shivered when Draco breathed in her ear. Draco drew back with a smirk and Hermione grew redder as she frowned at him.
"What do you want?" Harry sighed.
"That." He indicated to the sword.
"So you will get us into Gringotts?" The goblin nodded.
"That is my price." The goblin smirked.
Hermione walked out. "Better start on that poly juice potion then..."
Hours later, the poly juice potion is done.
"Griphook and I will go in the invisibility cloak." Harry said.
"Well I'm going as Bellatrix..." She said wearing Draco's aunties clothes.
Ron put a hex on himself so he grew facial hair.
Draco, well, he is going as his handsome self.
Hermione rolled her eyes and held out her hand. Draco had grabbed her hand first and Hermione hid her blush. Draco smirked at her but avoided eye contact. 'Malfoys don't blush!' He told himself. Everyone else joined on and we apparated away.
They came into Knockturn Alley. A death eater without his mask said hello to Hermione/ Bellatrix.
"Good afternoon." She waved and Draco facepalmed.
"Good after noon? Carry on like this and we'll definitely be caught." The goblin hissed.
"Hey, leave her alone." Draco said and Hermione sighed.
"No he's right, that was foolish." Hermione said. Draco put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and she exhaled. She nodded gratefully then sighed.
They walked into Gringotts. Hermione tripped slightly but stood up straight.
"I wish to enter my vault." Hermione said, attempting Bellatrix's attitude. She cleared her throat and gained his attention.
"identification?" The goblin said.
"I hardly believe that is necessary." She repeated.
"Madame Lestrange?" The goblin said confused. He then looked suscipious and disappeared.
"I do not like to be kept waiting." She attempted.
"The guards have been informed...they know she is a fake!" The goblin under Harry's cloak said. Draco immediately tensed.
"Harry, what do we do Harry?" Ron said. Draco hit his arm in annoyance. The manager came then. "Madame Lestrange, May you present me your wand?"
"And why should I do that?" She said.
"It's the banks policy, surely you understand given the current climate."
"No I must certainly do not understand!" Hermione began to panic.
"I'm afraid I must insist." Hermione's hand began to shake when tension rose in the air.
"Imperium." Harry said and the goblin smelt the air.
"Very well Madame Lestrange... If you would follow me." Everyone exhaled quite rapidly. They all followed the goblin and got into the cart.
Draco sat next Hermione and grabbed her hand. "You did good Granger." She smiled.
The cart started and down the track we went. Until... A water fall appeared in front of them. They drove through and the cart stopped. The floor opened and they all fell through. Before they smashed into the ground, Hermione pulled out her wand swiftly and yelled, "Arresto Momentum." They all freeze a few centimetres from the floor before landing with a thud.
"Granger, you are you again." Draco said.
"What are you all doing down here?" The head goblin said before Harry used Imperium again.
"What was that?" Ron said.
"That is the waterfall. It washes away all enchantments." Griphook said. He grabbed the rattle and chucked one to ron.
Soon they began to walk and Griphook moved the rattle. All they could hear was the whining of a creature. They turned the corner to see a beautiful white Dragon. However, Hermione gasped in horror as they all saw the chains wrapped around the dragon so tightly, the chains dug into the skin causing it to bleed. Draco winced.
"This dragon is trained to feel pain when the rattle make the noise." Griphook said smirking.
"This is totally barbaric." Hermione said, looking as if she would cry.
Draco pulled Hermione towards him. "Just don't look..." He whispered in her ear and she nodded.
They entered the vault. It was filled with cups, treasures of all sorts.
"Harry do you hear anything?" Ron asked as Harry began very still.
Hermione tripped again and knocked over a cup. Soon it began to multiply rapidly.
Harry found the Horcrux and began to climb to it. Everything began to multiply rapidly until it began to pile up. "Do not move!" Hermione said. Draco froze immediately but Ron carried on moving until he stopped.
All objects stopped multiplying as Harry disappeared completely. They waited for a while until Harry burst through the enchanted treasure. The horcrux flew into Griphooks grasp.
"Give it to me!" Harry said.
"The cup for the sword!" Griphook said.
Harry threw the sword at Griphook. He threw the horcrux at Hermione. "I said I'd get you in...I never said I'd get you out."
Harry yelled his name as Griphook exited. Hermione began to whimper as the objects carried on multiplying...they were all going to suffocate to death. Draco grabbed Hermione and hugged her as he braced himself for death.

An: I actually just came up with a brilliant idea. There are 7 horcruxes yes? And there are 7 deadly sins. What if each of the horcruxes represented one sin. Like the locket represented lust as when Harry opened it, what appeared was Hermione and Harry snogging basically so lust. However it could have been made for envy, that Ron is made to be envious of Harry.
Tell me what you think. :)