His girl, His Mudblood and the realisation

Hermione paled rapidly as she stared at the head that watched her, accused her as if she had been the one to do the crime herself. Draco pulled her into his arms and made her head look at his chest. "Don't look." He said through a rough voice. She didn't say anything in reply, just stood watching the darkness and the head roll around in her head.

"You better get going." Blaize said to Draco with a hint of urgency and Draco immediately nodded. Blaize put a hand on Hermione's shoulder as a sign to Draco that he will look after her. Draco kissed Hermione's forehead before running with McGonagall out the hall.
______________________________________________________

McGonagall sighed. "Mr Lupin made this room whilst he was here. The room is secure and there is no way you can get out until someone comes to release you. In." She said. Draco nodded and sat down with the usual procedure. Mcgonagall raised her wand and the chains wrapped themselves around his wrists and ankles. "Another student will come down and be with you in a moment. He knows his way down here."

Draco felt puzzled. "What do you mean?" He asked as he stared up at the Professor. The rising moon illuminated Draco's hair as he waited for the next student to walk in. "what?" Draco called out when he gazed upon the other werewolf. "This has got to be a joke." He said with anxiety rippled in his throat.

"You weren't the only one attacked by Greyback." The man frowned. "Don't thInk you're the only victim of him. He used it on all of us. You and me however, he knew we were of good cause to him. So he needed us to be obedient. Which is why I nearly took of his head when I first changed and was hit with the Cruciatus curse. I was taught obedience until I found an old professor to help me out." The man said and walked into the light to reveal Theodore Nott just standing there.

"Professor Lupin. That's why you disappeared. He helped you." Draco sighed and looked at Theo. "What did he do?" Draco pondered and Theo raised a small eyebrow.

"Gave me a potion, helped ease the pain of the turn for the second time." Theo let out a long breath. "He had a secure lock down and we went down there with the exact same thing in the room. You will see what happens this time."

He sat down subtly and McGonagall used her wand and chained him up. "I will unchain you in the morning." She left as the moon started to rise.

"How many times have you changed?" Theo asked with a look of seriousness flowing across his face. He looked up at the moon with a look of despair. He was thinking about something or rather someone.

"I have changed only once. But I've seen that look on your face. It's the one I see on mine when I think of my Hermione. Who is she?" Draco asked and Theo looked up at him.

"The most beautiful, prettiest most breath taking person I have ever met. I miss her. Ever since Neville has risen as the new dark Lord, she has gone into hiding until I received a note from him." He spat out. "He has her. He is rounding up all our mudbloods. Like he will with Hermione." A small tear ran down his cheek.

"She was a muggleborn..." Draco realised. Theodore nodded and just moved his hair back with his chained wrist. "We will find her Theo. We will."

Theo closed his eyes tightly as another tear ran down his cheek. "I miss her so Goddamn much." He grabbed his hair and squeezed tightly. "She is my girl! She is my Fiance!" He said.

"Wait... you're engaged with this girl?" Theodore just rocked back and forth. "That's why you left. You left for her. Like I did for Hermione." Draco let out a long breath. "What's her name?"

"Alisha." He whispered. "Alisha Silvermoon." Theodore lifted his head. "She is my girl. My Mudblood." Theodore just looked up. "I'd give anything to see those green eyes again." He whispered. Before a whimper came out.

The full moon braced its glow into the room as Theodore eyes turned Gold. He wouldn't cry out. Whereas Draco's screamed as he felt his bones reciprocate and change according to his wolf form. His teeth bared as he howled to the moon as his nails grew and his fur poked itself out of his skin like needles sinking back up from your body.

The two Werewolves just stayed there instead of attacking. They seemed to have a mutual understand of each other. They wanted to protect what's theirs and they'd do it together.
_____________________________________________________

Hermione watched Draco leave with the Professor as she stood with Blaize. The Weasley brothers walked over and hugged their 'sister' tightly. Hermione embraced them as the other teachers began to remove the head from the hall. Ginny was sending a note to her Mother to inform her of the recent incidents.

"Wait." Hermione said as they held the head. She moved closer and noticed something. "There is a note in her mouth..." She said and the teacher raised an eyebrow. "Accio Note." Hermione said with her hand in hand and the note flew out to her.

'Hermione, it's Luna,
Something is wrong with me. I don't know where I am. Even the Nargles aren't here with me. My shoes are gone... again. I can't remember anything over the last couple of weeks. Mrs Penny will help me leave tonight but I need you to look on my head.
Please.
Luna Lovegood.'

Hermione let out a long exhale. "It's from Luna. She, she doesn't know anything that has happened to her."

Ginny immediately raised the note and read it. "This isn't quite fake. This is Luna. By the looks of things she will be here tonight." As she spoke the words, Luna and... Mrs Penny, a small elf, appeared in the room. "Oh the irony." Ginny sighed.

Luna had her blue eyes clouded as she looked up. She said in her usual dreamy voice, "Hermione?" She said and Hermione hesitated before running to hug her. This was Luna. The real Luna. Luna hugged the girl back. "What's happening to me..." She whispered.

"I don't know but I will find out." Hermione looked over to Samantha. "You are the best at the Legitimacy spell." Samantha nodded.

She stepped forward and raised her wand to the girl and spoke the words. "Legilimens." She said and closed her eyes to pry into Luna's mind. Everyone was help in silence as the tension rose.

Samantha's breathing became uneven. "Oh god. What have you done?" She said and everyone looked puzzled. "No. How is this possible?" She said before screaming in pain and the spell was broken. Pansy ran over and held onto the shaking girl.

"What is it?" Hermione said and knelt down to her as Pansy stroked through Samantha's hair and just shivered.

Samantha looked up. "This is worse than we feared. Someone is making a new batch of Horcuxes... but in people instead. With part of their soul inside that person,they can control them to do whatever they wish or what every they are controlled to do."

"Wait... are you telling me Luna is a Horcux..." Ginny gasped.

"And Harry Potter is the Creator."

An: sorry for such a long update, I have been going through a rough couple of months with problems with everyone. So I am sorry.