Lilian

Chapter 4

Allen walks to his room with Lucifer in tow, "This is where you'll be staying for the night, I hope it will suit your taste." He opens the door to his room to reveal a neatly styled bedroom with light brown color scheme, a work desk near the window, a wardrobe in the corner with shelves full of wood carvings beside it, and a bed against the wall.

"Oh wow- this, your room is so..... Small, and-and tidy." Lucifer said, motioning his hand awkwardly to the neatly made bed and folded up clothes on it.

Honestly, he was still disappointed that Allen hadn't kissed him. But now that he thought about it, humans specifically the sinners that come down to hell at this time, still think of same gender relationships as a grave sin despite committing worse things than loving someone of the same gender.

He paused as his hand landed on a wooden apple. 'is Allen one of those type of sinners that believe in the same thing?' He might not have kissed him because he was disgusted of the thought of kissing another man but, it hurt to think about. Lilith had tried to set him up on dates, most of them either repulsed or feared him. it might be because of his small stature or awkward behavior, it could also be because they think he could kill them if they do one wrong move towards him.

"Ah yes, well, since I started murdering people hygiene became... A very important necessity." Allen dusted off a hand made bear head wooden figure that he had done when he first started carving as a hobby.

"By the way.... Could you tell me what happened to you when God banished you from heaven then cast you down to hell?" He asked curiously. If he was being truthful, he wanted to ask the blonde why he had leaned in for a kiss when they were dancing. Did he do it cause he wanted to? Was it because he was trying to see if Allen could be tempted by seduction from a demon? In any case, he'll try to resist the all too tempting demon's advances, if he can help it.

He remembered when his mother had assumed that he may have strayed from God and panicked but not even bothering to answer his question. He knows his mother meant well. He's assuming that she wants to see him in heaven as well when they both die one day. If he were to go to hell.... Then he will never see her again in the Afterlife. He'd never have a chance at redemption that's for sure, after all he's done, it's to be expected.

Besides, he knows the demon would be the only source of information that could provide him with a truthful answer as well as confirming heaven's very strict rules... unless he lies of course.

Hearing the question immediately made Lucifer tense at the mention of his father as his expression darkened. It may have been thousands of years ago, hell maybe even more.

But what he did at that time controlled by blind rage was still fresh in his mind that it made his throat tight when he tries to retell the full story, ashamed that he had let himself act so irrationally.

Lilith however, was able to move past what had happened and decided to write a book about it so he could reread the reason of why he did what he did to reassure him that he wasn't the one to blame for it all.

He hesitated for a moment. he may feel a flutter in his heart whenever he's near the tall and handsome brunette mostly when he gives him the swan offerings. The last humans that had summoned him a century ago kept giving dead people or animals as offerings, which he was very much repulsed by, this made the summoners believe that they had failed the ritual.

After observing Allen in his bird form, Lucifer can say that he can't fully put his trust on the teen with his tendency of manipulating people and tricking them to either feel like they're indebted to him or to simply believe the lies he spouted.