THE WOMAN

"I'm coming, Michelle.."

"Me too.. so close, baby.."

They've been moaning each other's name since they started doing it on Michelle's couch in the living room, then they moved to her room for another round.

The two came together, still catching their breath. Anntonia lay down beside the woman who was just beneath her a few seconds ago. Michelle was breathing heavily, tired from the strenuous activities they just did to each other.

She had some questions she wanted to ask. First on the list, what is the reason that made the doctor come see her?

"Can I ask you a question?" She started, still feeling the rapid beating of her heart as she's still coming down from a blissful high given by Ann.

"If you're going to ask what made me come here to you. I don't know the answer to that."

"Okay.. and I take it we're going to have an arrangement? Since you don't do dates and I said I'm post love, are we going to do a no strings attached thing?"

Anntonia paused at the question. Is it that easy to figure her out?

"Would you like to do that with me?"

The bartender bobbed her head up and down. "Sure. Should we make ground rules for this arrangement? Because I only have two rules." She smirked at the woman beside her.

"And what would those be?" She responded, facing Michelle. Wiping the sweat on her forehead.

Before she answers, she dips into Ann first for a lazy kiss. "First, when we're together, you don't leave abruptly or right after we have sex and without letting me know."

The doctor raised an eyebrow. "But what if there's an emergency and I have to go?"

"Of course you can go, but you have to let me know. Or I can go with you if you need me."

"So kind of you, but okay, deal. And the second rule?"

Michelle started kissing her neck again, causing Anntonia to crane her neck to give her more access. The bartender pulled away and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Don't fall in love with me." She whispered, like she almost didn't want the girl to hear it. "Because I don't think I have the heart to return the sentiments." She chuckled. "Do you have any ground rules for me?"

"This escalated too quickly. But rule number one, we should know each other's schedules for when you know..."

"Okay, I'll text you my schedule and whenever I'm free."

"Two, it should be just the two of us. I need exclusivity and if you have another arrangement with other people, let me know now and we'll stop doing this. I'm not being possessive or whatsoever, I just want to make sure that you and I are being safe."

Michelle stared at her, amused. "I'm not a slut and totally not currently sleeping with anyone right now. Just you."

"Sweet. Last rule, same as your last rule. I don't want you to fall in love with me. It's just going to complicate things between us. I like your company, but I think it'll ruin that if we're going to develop feelings for each other."

Michelle kisses her one more time. "Deal, and it's sealed with a kiss, too. Are we allowed to cuddle after sex?" Michelle asks, giving her the puppy dog eyes.

The doctor rolled her eyes. Stop being so adorable. "Aren't we doing it already?"

"I have another question, what about the woman you were with in the restaurant? You seem pretty close."