MAKE IT TO ME

Anntonia

I'm waiting for Nalin at the clinic as always, she invited me for lunch; I have the rest of the day free, so I said yes.

She has been acting weird, not in a bad way, but like in a secretive way. I can feel it, also considering that I know her when she's up to something.

She should have been back at work, but she said there are still so many things she has to do and extended her vacation. Our friends have been asking me what's going on with her, but just like them, I have no clue.

Nalin arrived earlier than I expected. "Hi, darling. Ready?"

"Where are we eating?"

"I don't know," she mumbled, and I laughed because I think she's joking, thinking she already picked a place for us to eat just near the area so then I could go home right away. "About that, can we go somewhere else first? I have to meet someone, then I'll feed you any food you want. Are you starving?" She looks nervous.

"No, I'm fine. Do you have a case you need to study with me?"

"No, not work related. Something personal." That makes me worry.

"You alright?" She nods her head and focuses on the road.

She's been driving for half an hour now. "We're in Forbes Park." The views outside are a variety of luxurious houses. Her parents own a property here. "Are we meeting your parents?" She said nothing as she parked in the driveway of one of the houses.

I have no idea what was happening, so I just followed her lead. She even has a key to the place. It's a beautiful home, the furniture, the architectural design is astonishing.

"Do you like it, dear?" Chatnalin asked behind me.

I'm still looking around the lounge, "are you moving? This is a beautiful house, Nalin. Have you moved already?"

"You really like it?"

"Yeah. I love it, actually. Look at that art piece, and the wood. It's a gorgeous property. But it's an enormous place for you, unless you're planning to start a family with your husband now?" She blushed at my comment.

"N-no. I'll have you know the owner would be happy to hear that you love this place. You want to meet them? They just moved in."

I'm suddenly feeling shy about meeting them, but if Nalin knows them, then sure. Must be a family friend of theirs.

"Why don't you go into the kitchen first? See if you like the design? I forgot to get something in the car."

I wanted to tell her I'm just gonna wait here so we could go there together, but she's already outside before I can even say anything. So I followed what she said and made my way to the kitchen. I can smell something delicious cooking in their kitchen, but no one is here.

"I heard you like this place." I stand still, becoming tense, while facing the kitchen. "Thank you for coming here." My heart is beating faster and faster within seconds, I know that voice. God, I will recognise that voice anywhere. "Hi, baby."

My eyes grew larger on the last part. I gasped when I felt her arms wrapping around my midsection. "Surprise.." she mumbled on my neck quietly. The smell of her perfume, the feel of her body.

I turned around, not untangling myself to her hold, "are you surprised?" She asks, grinning at me.

"Hi, baby!" I greeted her excitedly. "How come you're here? Do you know the owner of this house? I thought you said you're gonna be busy the whole day? I missed you this morning." I pouted. She dipped in, closing the gap between us, kissing me ardently.