Gold-Digger

Zarc muttered under his breath as he watched the security footage of the card counter that Yuya and Yuri had encountered earlier that morning. He unfortunately recognized her. She was his ex from high school. Her name was Sara, and she had been an American foreign exchange student back when Zarc was in his third year of high school. They had dated for a few months before Zarc had caught her cheating on him with his rival. Her excuse was that Zarc's rival was rich, so she preferred him over Zarc.

"Stupid woman," Zarc muttered. He had been over Sara for a long time, and was very happy with his new boyfriends, who were not gold-diggers like her. They worked hard at their jobs, and never asked for any money. Zarc liked to spoil them, though. He really enjoyed showering them with gifts, and seeing their happy smiles and blushes when he spoiled them was always such a delight.

Zarc watched the footage of Sara getting into her boxer's stance when Yuri confronted her, and he muttered a curse. Before immediately looking around his office to make sure none of his boyfriends were around. Yuto, Yuri, and Yugo were fine with cursing, but there was an agreement amongst all five of them that it was forbidden when Yuya was present. Yuya didn't like swears, and while he would reluctantly tolerate them from people in the casino, he would pout and furiously give his boyfriends the silent treatment if they cursed around him outside of the casino. (The only exception to his rule was when they were in the bedroom.) Fortunately, none of his boyfriends were present at the moment, so Zarc ws in the clear.

His phone suddenly buzzed, alerting him to a message on his phone. He checked the message. It was from an unknown number.

Unknown: Heyyyy, Zarcy! How are you doing?

Zarc: Who is this? I don't seem to have your number saved to my contacts.

Unknown: It's me! The love of your life!

Zarc: ...

Zarc: ?

Unknown: Don't pretend you don't remember me, Zarcy! I know it's been ten years since we last saw each other, but I know you remember me! You've spent the last ten years working to win me back since I left you for Riku!

Zarc: Oh my god... don't tell me this is Sara...

Unknown: That's right Zarcy! I knew you remembered me! <3

Sara: You wanted me back, so you worked hard to build up a successful business so that you would be good enough for me! I'm so proud of you!

Sara: But you're gonna have to fire that guy that kicked me out last night. He was such a prick! You can't have people like that working for you if you want me back!

Zarc: I'm gonna have to stop you right there, Sara. I didn't build this business up for you. I did it for myself.

Sara: Oh, please, you don't have to act so shy, Zarcy! I know the real reason is because you wanted me to live comfortably with you! You still love me!

Zarc: I'm gay.

The texts stopped for a few minutes, and for a moment Zarc thought that Sara had backed off. But then—

Sara: What do you mean you're GAY?! You dated me in high school!

Zarc: I was still trying to figure myself out back then. I hadn't been in a relationship before dating you, and it all felt so wrong when I was with you. It took three years after we broke up for me to realize I'm gay. And that "prick" that kicked you out last night for counting cards? The one you tried to fight? He's my boyfriend. And so is the dealer at the blackjack table you were counting cards at. And two other boys, who weren't in the casino at the time.

Sara: AHA! So you're cheating on them! Well you were stupid to tell me! So if you don't give me $1,000,000 I'll tell EVERYONE! And then your boyfriends will find out and they'll leave you! And then your business will go bankrupt!

Zarc: I'm not cheating. The five of us are in a polyamorous relationship together. We're all dating each other. And we all know too. And so does pretty much everyone who knows anything about the Lucky Dragon. It's literally on the website for Slifer's sake. EVERYONE knows.

Sara: ...

Sara: Go to Hell! And tell your bouncer to let me in!

Zarc: No.

Zarc: If you don't leave me alone, I'll have no choice but to report you to the authorities. This is your only warning. Leave. NOW.

The texts finally stopped and Zarc rubbed his temples, feeling a headache coming on. "Well, that happened..." Hopefully that horrible gold-digger wouldn't try to force her way back into his life again.