Submission

Yuri had apparently still refused to admit that he was a good person by the time Zarc reached the resort, because Yuto was still tickling him when Zarc got home. But now it seemed that Yuya and Yugo had also ganged up on the cabbage and were tickling him too.

"EEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! NAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHA!" Yuri sounded like he was going insane from the tickling. He was the most stubborn of Zarc's boyfriends, almost as stubborn as Zarc himself, and would probably not submit for at least another half hour.

Zarc chuckled when he saw Yuto, Yugo, and Yuya pinning Yuri to the sofa and tickling him mercilessly. Tears of laughter were streaming down the cabbage-head's face. Zarc walked over to the sofa and smiled. "Having fun?"

"Yeah!" Yuya said cheerfully. Yugo leaned down and blew a raspberry against Yuri's tummy, eliciting a squeal from the cabbage. Yuri thrashed around under his boyfriends, howling with laughter. "ZAHAHAHAHARC! HEHEHEHEHELP!"

"Hmm, nah," Zarc chuckled. "Someone has to make dinner! Have fun!"

"ZAHAHAHAHARC YOUHOUHOUHOUH TRAITOHOHOHOHOR!" Yuri squealed, trying fruitlessly to get his arms free from where they were pinned under Yuto. Zarc just smiled and ruffled his pink-and-purple hair before heading to the kitchen to make dinner. He was in the mood for cheeseburgers.

"We'll stop tickling you once you admit that you're a wonderful person!" Yuto promised Yuri. Yuri squealed in indignation. "NEHEHEHEHEVER! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! I'LL NEHEHEHEHEVER SAHAHAHAHAHAY THAHAHAHAT!"

"Say it!" Yuya giggled, dragging a nail up the sole of Yuri's left foot, before scrabbling his fingers back down it and repeating. Yuri wiggled his foot frantically.

Yugo smiled and kissed Yuri's belly button, before blowing a raspberry against it. Yuri shrieked with laughter, shaking his head frantically. "NAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Yugo smirked at his helplessness as he slipped a finger into Yuri's belly button, wiggling it around.

Yuri felt like he was losing his mind at the tickle torture he was experiencing. It wasn't often that his boyfriends ganged up on him and tickled the living daylights out of him. Usually they ganged up on Yuya and tickled him mercilessly. But at least Zarc wasn't tickling Yuri too right now. Zarc was incredibly devious with his tickling, and would definitely put a blindfold on the cabbage and use baby oil to make the tickling more intense.

Yuto was tickling Yuri's armpits, but his hands slowly started creeping down toward Yuri's ribs and sides. Those were his death spots, and Yuri knew that he wouldn't be able to take much more if Yuto's hands continued on their path. He frantically thrashed around, trying desperately to free himself. But his boyfriends just chuckled and continued their torture.

"NAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOKAHAHAHAHAY! YOU WIHIHIHIN! I'M A WOHOHOHOHONDERFUHUHUHUHUL PERHERHERHERHERSOHOHOHOHON! PLEAHEAHEAHEASE! PLEAHEAHEASE! STOHOHOHOP! HAHAHAHAHA!" Yuri wailed, finally reaching his breaking point. He couldn't take any more.

Fortunately for the cabbage-head, his boyfriends all stopped tickling him when he submitted and told them what they wanted to hear. Yuto smiled and leaned down to kiss Yuri. "Good boy!" Yuri shivered a little in excitement at the praise.

"You guys finished?" Zarc asked from the kitchen with a smile. Yuya nodded. "Yep!"

"Just in time too!" Zarc said. "Dinner's ready!"