4. Meeting with Fugaku

Disclaimer - I don't won anything or any character of Naruto
______________________________________
After 3 days:-

Kiyoko came back to her house, she is sitting near her window indulged in thoughts of past three days. She has never felt that much happyness. The thought of Kushina and Minato brought a big smile in her face.

In the meantime, an Anbu came to inform her that today she will meet Mr. Fugaku Uchiha, the leader of Uchiha clan, she was aware of that since 3rd hokage told her to return home and wait for his message.

She was prepared for going on a mission with her weapons as this meeting was not less than that for her. Kiyoko arrived in the designated place waiting for Fugaku, suddenly she saw a shuriken coming and dogged it effortlessly. She conjectured that it's a test to judge her ability and the examiner is none other than Fugaku Uchiha.
She remained calm, ready for next attack. She saw a huge ball of flame coming from behind a tree, she dogged it and threw some paper bomb kunai to the direction from where that attack came. Her speciality is wind style, that is weak against fire, she wanted to draw her opponent right infront of her eyes to test the ability of her newly discovered power - Sharingan.

Kiyoko used the most powerful wind style jutsu in her arsenal, "wind release: vacuum wave" and cut all the trees behind which her opponent is hiding. She spotted one tall bold looking man wearing dress with Uchiha clan symbol in his back , "so this is the Uchiha clan leader?" She thought.
Fugaku was impressed by her jutsu but wanted to see her Sharingan so he continued attacking. Now when Kiyoko can see his movements, she gathered her chakra in her eyes and activated her Sharingan, then infused her chakra in a kunai and threw toward Fugaku that almost hit him but he also activated his Sharingan and dogged the attack easily.

He wanted to stop this and talk to her. So the elite Uchiha used his skills; in the blink of an eye he reached behind kiyoko and knocked her out with a single blow. Kiyoko was about to fall, Fugaku caught her unconscious body and took her to his home.

After regaining her consciousness, Kiyoko found herself in an unknown place. She walked outside and found a woman with a kind and warm smile who addressed her " You are awake? " " Fugaku is waiting for you" She indicated toward the room beside her. She greeted her and started towards the room.
- May I come in sir?
- Yes! Take your seat. He pointed toward the cushion near the table. Kiyoko obeyed his order. "So," He started " Kiyoko Uchiha"... Her eyes widened and she stared at Fugaku whose face was expression less. He observed her ocean blue eyes and started again -"From today on you will train with me. You are a member of three man squad and I have my duties as well ... I will train you whenever we get time. Is that ok with you?"

- "Yes sir!" Kiyoko exclaimed.
"Very well." Come with me. They went to the riverside where Uchihas learn fireball jutsu. " You can perform this without Sharingan this is a basic jutsu for Uchiha clan members; but you will use your Sharingan to copy my moves. Got it? " As you say sir!" Fugaku turned towards kiyoko, put one hand on her shoulder and still maintaining his expression less looks he instructed her " You should call me sensai from today."

Kiyoko smiled and felt relieved and in her mind she thought " Maybe he is not a bad person afterall." " Did I say something funny?" " Nothing sensai, kiyoko said still smilling " let's begin today's session." Fugaku smirked and kiyoko activated her Sharingan. Fugaku noticed her ocean blue eyes turned red with one tomoe in it. He performed the hand signs - " Horse, tiger, serpant, ram, monkey, bore, horse, tiger." Kiyoko copied his moves then simultaneously they yelled "Fire style: fireball jutsu!"

Her fireball was not as big as Fugaku's. " Practice, until you can perfect it" He ordered her. "Come and knock me when you are done." With this words, he left the place. Kiyoko kept practicing. After half an hour, it was almost dusk when she finally mastered that jutsu.
Kiyoko rushed towards Fugaku's house where she almost collided with a boy near her age but somehow avoided collision and atlast meet Fugaku. - "come and watch sensai, I did it!" They reached the riverside and kiyoko performed hand signs and yelled -"fire style: fireball jutsu! And a huge amount of fire forming a ball shape came out.

Fugaku was impressed with her rapid progress though didn't exclaimed anything. She was expecting Fugaku to say something about her progress but he just told her-"That's all for today. You may go now." Kiyoko was disappointed though didn't say anything. She bowed down, greeted him and started for her home. But suddenly she remembered, she doesn't know the way as she never came to Uchiha's place before, she turned to ask Fugaku but he was not there. Kiyoko sighed and searched for a tall tree or something like that from where she can find her way. She found it and started for home.

Fugaku was watching everything. He liked her and was thinking about arranging another session very soon when his son Itachi called him " Father!" "Yes Itachi?" " Who was that girl?" " My new student, her name is Kiyoko Uchiha."
- "I didn't know anyone named Kiyoko from our clan!" Fugaku decided to tell everything to Itachi. He was aware of his son's abilities and wit. He explained everything. - "So that's it!" " So now when we know that she is an Uchiha, will she stay somewhere among our clan members?"
- I think she can stay wherever she want. I will offer her with this proposal but I think I know the answer. " You think she will decline the offer?"
- "see by yourself. Now let's go home."
____________________________________________________________________________
Please vote, comment and share if you find this story interesting. I am trying to make a strong background to start the chemistry between kiyoko and Kakashi. Sorry, if I am taking too much time. Please stay tuned. That part will appear soon 😉.