10. Face revealed! ( Fluff)

Disclaimer:- I don't won anything or any character of Naruto
______________________________________
( I have enjoyed writing this part a lot, It took me whole three days to finish this. I hope you people will enjoy this too 😊)
______________________________________

Two Anbu are chasing after a rogue ninja who has committed numerous heinous crimes and need to be hunted down at any cost.

After a small conflict, that rogue ninja has managed to trick two Anbu and slipped away from their clutches.

In the fraction of a second, he discovered himself amidst a great conflagration and before taking any farther action, he felt a sharp blade cut through his chest. With another fatal cut, that rogue ninja breathed his last.

Mission accomplished!

Two Anbu member of hidden leaf village; one male with silver hair and one female with raven hair made their way back to Hokage's office.

~Flashback~
.........  ..... ......

- "Are you sure? "
- "Yes my lord."
- To be honest I personally wanted you to join Anbu someday. Now when you are making this request by yourself, I, Third hokage of Konohagakure, appointing Kiyoko Uchiha as a member of Anbu black ops. You will join from tomorrow.
...........  .........  ............  ..........   .........
   ---    ---   ----   ----  ----   --- ---  ----   ----- ----
After returning from a mission, Kiyoko has received the most painful news ever, well, apparantly. Though she was preparing herself for this still a feeling of unbearable pain hitted her and a stream of tears was flowing from her eyes. Due to the overwhelming sentiment, her eyes became red with  patterned black orbs in it. With utmost surprise, Hirujen Sarutobi and Kakashi, who were present there noticed Kiyoko's eyes that was showing her Mangekeo Sharingan.

- I need to talk to her personally. Kiyoko, come with me. And Kakashi, let  not the news of this incident spread out. You are a wise person. I am certain you need no explanation.

- On your command my lord. Kakashi stated.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Itachi wanted to keep you out of this. That's why I have arranged to send you on a mission that time. He never told me you are aware of everything!

Sound of sobbing was the only audible sound at that time.

- I-I accidentally overhead Shisui and Itachi's  conversation... Now everyone will blame Itachi for his clan's annihilation and will despise him as a person who has murdered his best friend!! Kiyoko's voice was low, cold yet anyone can trace the sorrow in it.

Kiyoko was trying her best to keep herself composed near Hirujen. Lord third came closer to her putting one hand geltly on her shoulder, he stated...

- listen very carefully, your friends have made a huge sacrifice to keep the village peaceful. I think I can trust you and can assume that you will never tell anyone about this matter.

- I am giving my words to you my lord... I will not let their sacrifices go in vein. You can trust me lord third. But I would like to stay under your direct observation... Let me join Anbu under your direct command.

Hirujen 's eyes softened...

- Don't get me wrong kiyoko... I was just trying to be comformed. Actually, Itachi told me everything in detail, including Shisui's death and your involvement... I am sorry for suspecting you. I gave my words to Itachi that I will protect his little brother and you from... You know who... Danzo was wrong, but conflict within our own village can turn into another great ninja war. I am suggesting you to keep you Mangekeo a secret until necessary.