21. I love you ( fluff)

First portion is a little bit descriptive,if you feel bored then please skip to the middle portion.  Happy reading 🤗______________________________________

Tobi, Who is claiming himself as Madara Uchiha has declared forth great ninja war against all the five nations.
1. Hidden Leaf, 2. Hidden Mist, 3. Hidden Sand, 4. Hidden Stone and 5. Hidden Cloud. For the first time in history of ninja world, all these five nations are getting united to face a common foe... Madara Uchiha!

All these great nations are making one huge army, "The great Allied Shinobi Forces".  There are 1. Intelligence Division , 2. Sensor Division , 3. Surprise Attack Division, 4. Long range attack division and 5. Short range attack division.  All divisions has their respective leaders. Not to forget about medical unit also.

Currently all are busy to prepare for war. Tobi wanted to capture Nine tailed fox jinchuriki that is Naruto and Eight tailed jinchuriki that is killer B.  But neither Hidden leaf nor Hidden cloud will hand over their beloved comrades to an enemy who will extract tailed beasts out of them and as a result, they will die!

Gaara, as a former jinchuriki can feel the pain. He will protect his friend Naruto at any cost, who has helped him to become a human again and recover from his depression. All the five nations are determined to win this battle and protect the remaining jinchuriki.

Currently Naruto and killer B are not present in their village. All five kages have decided to protect them by keeping them away from the war.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kiyoko was going towards her home after a hectic day. Near the river, she discovered a girl Seating beneath the tree whe she usually used to take rest.

- Hinata... Kiyoko called out her name.
- Kiyoko sensai! I was just...
- No need to explain dear. She took a seat beside her. Both remained silent for a while then Kiyoko placed a hand on Hinata's shoulder and told
- You are thinking about Naruto. Aren't you?
- We all are worried about him.  Hinata's cheeks were becoming pink as she stated those words. Kiyoko chuckled.
- Yes we all are worried but I know You are afraid of losing him, you are in love with him.
- I-I
- I am aware of your confession of love near him when pain attacked the village. You steeped in to protect him. Sakura told me everything.

Hinata was facing the river, the gentle moonlight was being reflected in it and light of fireflies made the environment joyful.

- Don't worry, girl. You have to confess your love to him personally. In a way that, that knuckle headed ninja can understand. Kiyoko laughed.  Naruto is  a brave and powerful shinobi but as  you know he can be such a dummy sometimes. He will definitely understand your feelings one day. For now, we all have to focus on the war. I know you are a brave girl. You are a kunoichi of Hidden leaf village. Don't be upset. Okay?

After a long lecture, Kiyoko found Hinata is looking at her eyes. She grabbed Kiyoko's hands and stated
- Thank you sensai. I was feeling like a weakling like me can never protect anyone, I can't help anyone or save anyone's life. But... now after Neji and you ... You both helped me to regain my determination. Thanks a lot.

With this words ,she took her leave. Kiyoko love this girl for her kind and gentle nature. She is like a lavender, pure, calm and devoted to her responsibilities. She is trying her best to do what she can.

Kiyoko was about to enter her house when a familiar voice stated
- Preaching Hinata about love! Intresting!
- kakashi...State your business and leave... I am tired.
- What's the rush? Kakashi came close to her and placed both his hands on her shoulder. He was gazing at her face with a playful look in his one visible eye.

Kiyoko looked tensed. Kakashi bursted into laughter and then stated , trying to calm himself down
- Hahahahaha... Kiyoko... Hahahahaha... I know, I know, this is not time for "That". He finally managed to utter. Then he became serious. " We need to talk." He started again...

- I want to express my feelings before it's too late. I don't want to end up like "him".

Kiyoko felt a slight pain deep inside her as Kakashi mentioned "Him".

- We all are going to deal with a great war. Though I have no plan to die, I don't want you or any of my comrades and friends to die either.

Kakashi paused; as if he is trying to arrange his thoughts.

- What I am trying to say is... I love you!

Kiyoko was expecting it to come but still she felt a shock. Her ocean blue eyes were looking at kakashi in a way as if it's asking... " Really?" Kakashi started again.

- "When we first met, you were a mere child. We became friends and went on countless missions. After Minato sensai died, I felt as if I have no purpose to breathe. After losing Obito and Rin Minato sensai wanted me to join Anbu, but you know that my Anbu life was filled with darkness. I became cold blooded assassin. My personal life was also a complete mess. And after sensai's death it became worse. I- " Kakashi was hesitating to speak the rest but he resumed...

- "I choose sex as a medium to  get rid of my frustrations... that period of my life.. you are aware of it."

Kiyoko was all ears. Memory of a special day strike her mind but her face remained calm and composed.

-" But believe me Kiyoko, when I saw your life is also turning into a hell, you are also slowly and slowly drowning in darkness, I couldn't hold my grudge against you anymore..."

- " Grudge against me?" Kiyoko looked puzzled. " For what?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Now this is another story, I will continue this in next part😉)