3. What's wrong with your eyes?

Disclaimer - I don't won any character or anything of Naruto.
______________________________________

Kiyoko and Obito searched for Rin and found her fighting with an enemy far from them. That hidden mist shinobi got an upper hand, he paralyzed Rin with a jutsu. Not being able to move, Rin became helpless.

Enemy tried to attack her with a kunai, when Kiyoko threw a shuriken and Obito used his fireball jutsu ; another mist shinobi joined them and was about to attack Rin from behind when Kiyoko let Obito handle the other one and landed between Rin and the mist ninja.
She felt a sudden pain in her head and a strong urge to save her comrades at any cost, a strong emotional feeling hit her. For fraction of second she closed her eyes and when opend it again she felt that as if she can anticipate the moves of her enemy and immediately used her wind release and blew that mist shinobi up who fall down immediately. In the meantime Shikaku came back and lend them a hand. Minato finished his battle and join them as well. With the two Jonin joined their students, the whole situation ended up in their favour.

All were panting from exhaustion. Rin and Kiyoko were tired but they began their duty as medical ninja, started healing their comrades.
When Kiyoko came to Obito,he stared at her eyes as he noticed that her ocean blue eyes turned red and there was a black spot in it as well. " What's wrong with your eyes Kiyoko?" With this words, every one turned towards her. Minato and Shikaku noticed her eyes and looked at each other with astonishment when Obito again exclaimed " How is this possible? This is.... this is doubtlessly.... Sharingan!!!" Kiyoko was shocked. She thought "I am an Uchiha!?"
Shikaku explained everything regarding kiyoko's past to them. Minato exclaimed - " Then, that's the story!" "We should inform hokage about this as soon as possible. Kiyoko! Come with me." Minato hold kiyoko's hand and headed to Hokage's office using his flying raijin. Others remaind to finish their mission. All were eager to know the consequences of the matter but as a shinobi, they have to accomplish their mission first.

"Shikaku sensai!" Kakashi and Obito asked simultaneously " Now what will happen to her?"

- You are worried about someone? That's so unlike you Kakashi! Obito teased.
- This is not a matter of joke, Obito. Is it possible that Uchihas will accept her as one of them?
-I don't know. Our clan leader Mr. Fugaku Uchiha is so strict! I can't help but fear him!! Obito stated. By the look of his face, anyone can say that even the thought of Mr. Fugaku can make him scare. Shikaku chuckled and said " calm down you guys! Just let lord 3rd handle this situation. No need to worry, She will be alright."

-----------------------------------------------------------

In the Hokage's office Minato explained everything while kiyoko stood still and let Minato handle the whole thing. Her eyes were back to normal again. Hirujen expressed his thoughts - normally Uchiha's eyes are black when Sharingan is not activated... I guess only one of your parents was Uchiha. As we know nothing about your parents, I want to discuss this matter with Uchiha clan leader first. Till then you will stay under Minato's supervision. You both may go now.

Minato put his hand on kiyoko's shoulder trying to comfort her while going towards his own house. "You will stay with me and Kushina for some days. I bet, she will like you." Minato smiled, trying to make the situation comfortable. Kiyoko looked at his face then nodded in agreement.

- I am home! Minato yelled. Kushina came from Kitchen and her eyes stuck on Kiyoko. Who is she?
- This is Kiyoko, and kiyoko; she is my wife Kushina. Kiyoko bowed down and greeted Kushina - nice to meet you mam! No sooner had she finished her sentence, than she found herself in kushina's warm embrace. She felt an unfamiliar strange happy feeling that was beyond her imagination. She hugged her back. Minato felt relieved at this sight. Minato filled Kushina in . "So you are gonna stay here right? Be a good girl and don't dare to disobey me." Kiyoko looked at Kushina's scary face and stuttered - "y- ye- yes mam, I will." Kushina hit her head and said - "You can call me Kushina you know!"
Minato gave them an awkward smile and went to get refreshed.
-"You will clean yourself first and then we will prepare lunch together." Kiyoko smiled and nodded in agreement. " Oh! I have to bring some of my clothes here. Can I go? " " Sure! But with me." " Okay. "

After informing Minato they headed toward Kiyoko's house. Her room was not in a good condition. "Oh girl! You are a total mess! You know?" Kiyoko gave her an awkward smile and put things in their places,then took her necessary things and clothes and went back to Minato's house.
______________________________________
That's all for this part. Please vote, comment and share if you find this story interesting and let me know your thoughts. Next part will come soon.