25. He survived!

It's the middle of the war. Real Madara Uchiha is now fighting with Naruto and Tobi or we can now say Obito,is fighting with his old friend kakashi.

Now everyone is aware of Tobi's real identity as his face is now revealed, thanks to naruto's rasengan and Kakashi's plan.

Kiyoko was expecting something like this to happen and she is not shocked at all. Currently she is busy in dealing with ten tails with all other shinobi. Her Susano is a big help here.
A little time skip
Kiyoko can't believe her own eyes when Sasuke joined them along with previous four Hokages, she is overwhelmed to see Minato again. But Kakashi and Obito are fighting in another dimension, as they share their eyes, their kamui dimension is same. Kiyoko wants to know what is going on their...

In the kamui dimension
- Of You think this all is for Rin, to Call you misguided will be understatement.
- I don't know this Obito, all I can do is to protect current Naruto, and for that I have to finish the current you!
- What is their to protect in this hell? I will create a world where there will be no war, all will live happily, no loss, no regret, I will create an Utopia where dreams will come true!
- Those who break the rules are scum,but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum,and those who don't cherish the I comrade's memories are worse scum than that!

Kakashi's hand is glowing with lightning chakra, Obito intentionally took it through his heart, he is coughing blood but somehow he is still alive. He made his escape from this realm and joined Madara in the battlefield again.

After a short time skip
Kakashi, Obito, Kiyoko,Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto are standing infront of the peogenetor of all kind of chakra, Kaguya Outsutsuki. She is the mother of Hagoromo also known as the sage of the six paths and his brother Hamora whom we can call founder of huga clan.

Naruto made Obito's change of heart. Obito was being manipulated by Madara Uchiha all this time. He took Kakashi's Chidori through his heart to break that seal placed by Madara. That was too risky. Kiyoko wanted Obito to come back to normal life with them. Now she is Optimistic about that chance.

Kaguya has separated Naruto and Sasuke in different dimensions. Obito can bring Sasuke back but he needs a massive amount of chakra.

- My thousand healing chakra can help?
- That is not enough, but ...
- I will help too
- Kiyoko!
- Yes! We three together can bring Sasuke back.
- This is not my dimension. As I am entering someone else's dimension, I need a massive amount of chakra, like Naruto's Nine tails chakra but he has to engage kaguya in fight ,so we three will try our best!
- let's do it!
Kiyoko's pov
I and Sakura, both are providing Obito with our chakra. Yes! There! A new dimension! But no, Sasuke is not here. There is another one, eu, it's full of acid!! We immediately closed that dimension but Sakura got injured. But she has managed to tore off her sleeve which caught acid.

Now we can see another dimension , it's a desert. And Sasuke... Yes! Here he is!

Obito is tired, so are we. All are trying our best to keep this dimension open so that Sasuke can come here. But no, we failed! Sakura is going to fall out of exhaustion but someone caught her. This is Sasuke! But how? He gave us the answer. He used sakura's Jonin vest to replace himself. Thanks to his Rinnegan. It's time to go back to join Kakashi and Naruto.

After a time skip
Right now a heavy gravitational force in working here. Naruto and Sasuke are not being able to move, Kakashi and Obito both are trying to protect them my using themselves as human shild. But Obito is planning to dye alone. He has used kamui to vanish the rod that was coming to pierce through Kakashi but he is ready to take it.

Kiyoko's pov
I will not let it happen! I will save him.
- Kamui!
Thank God! He is alive.

Obito:- Why? Why did you save me? It's better for me to die. Every single person in this world wants me to die. Why save someone like m...

Slappp!

Kiyoko slapped Obito. She wanted to bit him to the pulp but instead she said

- Just shut your trap and help them defeating this monster! Deal with your emotions later.

Finally, Naruto and Sasuke, along with the help of Sakura, defeated Kaguya Outsutsuki and sealed her away. Naruto didn't forget that black zetsu. He throwed it towards the planetary devastation and put an end to the war.

After coming back from kaguya's dimension

Sage of the six paths, congratulates them , specially Kakashi to guide his students properly. He provided Obito with a small lecture and advised him to utilise this second chance properly. And finally he asked kiyoko to take care of Obito, as he was aware of all the incidents that happened in another dimension.

All the re-animated shinobi started to fade away. Naruto and Minato's conversation was enough to make kiyoko cry. Minato also bed her goodbye and asked her to take care of Obito. With the sunrise, they all returned to afterlife and kiyoko and rest of them them adue with tearful eyes.
______________________________________
I wanted Obito to live in real Naruto verse too! He is one of my most favourite characters. I can't call him a villain, rather, Obito is an anti-hero. So, Just let me know what's your opinion about this in the comment section 😉! Bye!!