Mixed Signals🔞

Husk has kissed Angel's hands before, and not just his, out of politeness and manners, Husk has kissed many hands. So why did it feel so different when Angel kissed his forehead? Sure, it's not a hand, but it's not like it was his lips, or.. other places. It's already been a week since the kiss, and Husk feels as if Angel has been avoiding him.. he'll speak to him when spoken to, but other than that, he doesn't engage in conversation first, barely even looks his way.. at least from what Husk has noticed. This confused Husk. Sure, he may be rough around the edges, but Angel was the one who kissed him!

Husk felt like.. maybe he had done something wrong. He expected Angel to be upset one way or another, but after the interaction, he kissed his forehead! Husk was getting mixed signals. Should he ask Angel about it, or just leave him alone and let him get over it on his own time?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Husk arrived at Angel's condo, impatiently banging on the door.

"Alright, I'm comin'! Jeez.." He heard the spider murmur through the door

The door opened, and revealed the demon in some cozy clothes, a cropped pink shirt which hung just below his shoulders, and some hot pink shorts.. Husk has never seen his feet before.. it was hard to describe, they were like fluffy deer hooves, huh, like a spider! Now it made more sense. Husk cleared his throat to the nervous spider, who was avoiding eye contact.

"Husk..! Why're you here? We don't have work today. Right? Wait what day is it again?"

Husk huffed "You're avoiding me." He blurted out, not having thought through his words.

Angel looked a bit surprised as he looked over at Husk, but definitely guilty.

"You kissed me, and now you're avoiding me."

"I didn't kiss you! ..On the lips! It was just a little peck of gratitude."

"A little peck? You were practically tonguing my damn forehead!"

"Oh, don't be like that, you asshole! It was just a little thank you kiss! Nothing more!" He thinks.

"Well what if I wanted it to be more?" Shouted Husk. Well, shit.

Husk's ears turned back, lowering a bit as his eyes widened. Okay, any of his debtors, enemies, any of them could come in and kill him right about now so he could escape this shit-hole of a mess he made. He averted his gaze from the silent Angel, waiting for a reply, a punch, smack, anything.

"You do?" The spider squeaked out, making Husk's ears perk up, and his gaze focus on the other's eyes once again.

Husk shook his head and turned away, cheeks flaring up as the embarrassment began to set in

"Look, forget it, it was just a slip of words."

"No!" Angel yanked his arm back

"You don't get to do that! Tell me, right now! What did you mean?"

"I said to fuckin' forget it!" Husk growled angrily, pulling his arm away and looking back at Angel, now pissed. As he looked at the hurt expression he had caused, he backed up a bit more

"Angel.. I'm sorry, okay? Just.. just forget I stopped by."

"I think.." Angeldust started before Husk could cower away. "I'm getting pretty mixed signals.." Angel chuckled dryly, no amusement evident

"So you can smack me or whatever if you don't want to." Don't want to what? The curious Husk turned to look at Angel, but before he could respond, he felt hands on his cheeks, and lips against his own.

Angel leaned in, softly kissing the cat, the kiss only remaining vanilla so he wouldn't scare Husk away. Husk didn't know how to respond, hell, he hadn't had sex ever since he arrived at hell, his only experience was when he was a young and dumb Highschool kid. Husk closed his eyes, his hands finding Angel's hips as he reciprocated the kiss. Angel's eyes squinted open before closing once again, tongue licking at Husk's bottom lip, eagerly wanting entrance. Husk allowed the violation, tongues swirling around, vulgar wet noises coming from the kiss. Husk's wings fluttered ever so slightly, and his tail flicked, airplane ears too, which was all the more adorable on Angeldust's part.

After what felt like a year, yet only a few seconds, they pulled away, panting heavily as a string of saliva connected their mouths, and their eyes met.

"Well.. now I see why you were Val's favorite.. you are one hell of a kisser." Husk joked, cheeks flushing beet red as he wiped his mouth and averted his gaze. Because of his such little experience, Husk considered himself a virgin, despite the wound it caused his ego.. would Angel change that? Angel chuckled softly, gently putting their foreheads together.

"I am so.. so glad I didn't read that wrong." He said with the cutest smile, only making Husk's heart melt a little bit more, the cat now looking up at him with the gentlest, most loving look in his eyes, making Angel's face heat up and the butterflies begin to frolic around in his stomach. Their eyes fully met, and Angels smile slowly faded, and once again, their lips met, the kiss a bit more heated this time, soft little moans coming out of Angel, thick breaths exiting Husk.

Husk pulled Angel closer as he shut the door behind them, his back against it as he lifted the taller, yet lighter male off the ground.

"Gonna treat you so good.." Husk mumbled in the heat of the moment as he kissed at Angel's neck, making the spider moan softly.

Husk quickly brought Angel to his bedroom, carefully, yet swiftly setting him down onto the bed. Husk rushed it, trying to yank his clothes off.

Angels hands gently met his, making Husk look up at him.

"Patience, kitty.." Said Angel, slowly beginning to remove his clothes, Husk buzzing with pent up horniness, practically drooling as he watched Angel undress himself, which soon enough, he had finished doing, and now laid bare in front of him.

"You just gonna stare, or are you gonna 'treat me so good'. Hm?" Angel said cheekily with a grin, knowing exactly what he was doing to Husk.

Damn Spider.

Surprise!! Felt bad for the earlier post, and got a little bored, so I thought I'd make it a little spicy for you guys! This will most likely continue in the next chapter.. anyways! Hope you guys like it, had to throw in a little fight before the spicy part lmao. 1052 words!

- Sincerely,
Your author, Livy