Punishment

From what Angeldust knows, he believes Husk has completely forgotten about the photos he took, as they both just chatted and eventually fell asleep together that same night.

The next morning, Angeldust smiled and yawned, fully opening his eyes. He tried turning to see Husk but.. he couldn't move.. Angel tugged his arms, and then his legs.. he was tied to the bed!

"Ooh, kinky." Angel immaturely said with a grin

"Yeah, you could say that." Husk gruffly retorted.

Angel turned his head and saw husk sitting in a chair, facing him, but looking down at a book with some reading glasses on.

"I didn't forget. You thought I did, didn't you? Baby, I run a casino.." Husk said as he put the book away and stood up, tossing his glasses "I don't just forget."

Angel's smile grew curious, a bit confused

"Obviously, I'm going to punish you, but I'm not a monster, I'd never do anything to you while you slept, got that?"

Angel blinked in surprise before nodding, worried that speaking would ruin the moment, mainly because he couldn't keep his smart mouth shut.

"But obviously, I took your clothes off and tied you up, but now.." husk crawled on top of Angel, straddling him with a cold glare "I'm gonna need to hear that 'yes sir, please sir' from you." Husk said as he mocked Angels voice

Angel blushed heavily "yes sir, please sir." He said quickly with no hesitation.

Husk chuckled softly. "I can hear your heart beating, y'know." Husk said as he leaned down to kiss softly at Angel's neck, making the taller demon shiver excitedly. "Such a beautiful rhythm."

"R-really? Cuz I think it's beating 100 times a minute.." Angel said with a nervous chuckle, cheeks rosy as he looked down at Husk.

"Maybe that's why I like it." Husk growled out before biting deep into Angel's neck, making the demon gasp and groan loudly

"Ever heard of the color system?" Husk asked, licking the blood away

"I'm a pornstar, what do you think?"

"Right, silly question." Husk sucked on the bite mark before sitting back up, licking his lips as he observed Angel's body

"I've prepared for this. Not in a weird way!" Husk said quickly, not wanting to sound like a creep. "But I've been waiting for the moment you'd make me snap. I knew it was coming."

Angel swallowed the frog in his throat

Husk quickly slipped off of Angel, standing on the side of the bed. "So.. I have some things up my sleeves.. but I'm sure you'd like them. Now, want me to start off sweet, or are we feeling more of a.. 'rough 'n tough' kind of start up?

"The uh.. the second one.." Angel mumbled out, watching Husk in awe, shocked the demon who was practically a damn virgin could come up with something so kinky.

"Yeah, I thought you'd say that one." Husk said, grabbing something off the nightstand.. a blindfold. He tied it around Angel's eyes swiftly.

"Can you see anything?"

"No."

Husk let out a chuckle as he looked down at Angel.

"You're more quiet than usual. You a little surprised?"

"Well, 'a little' is one way to put it.."

"Well.. I just thought I'd surprise you.. yeah, I know this is your punishment, but I also want to know what you enjoy.."

"Well, if it helps, if I wasn't tied up right now, I'd think that's very sweet of you." Angel said with a smile.

Time skip (guys please prepare idk how to transition so we have a sweet moment to straight up porn srry 😛)

Husk sat quietly in the chair once again, continuing to read his book, a small smile on his face as he listened to his little demon in distress.

Angel quivered, letting out sobs and moans. To paint you a pretty picture, the demon still tied up with a thick vibrating dildo shoved in his hole, tape around its bottom and wrapped around its waist, just to be sure it didn't go anywhere. Angel also had about 3 different vibrators each tormenting his cock. As excessive as it seemed, Angel was seeing stars, orgasm-drunk, coming over and over again until his brain was practically mush, all while husk read and chugged some whiskey.

"Color?"

"Greeen..~" Angel audibly mumbled, eyes rolling back

"Good boy." Husk quietly praised, continuing in with his book.

Another hour or so later, Angel was pleading, begging for anything

"Husk- ah! Please, please, please I need anything, please! Agh.." Angel said in between moans, tears streaming down his face.

"Color?"

"..g-green.."

"..20 more minutes."

Angel sobbed out, but decided to suck it up. For husk.

20 minutes felt like 20 years, but Angeldust felt instant relief as he felt the tape all being removed, and vibrators one by one being removed, swiftly enough to not make it unbearable. Husk removed Angel's blindfold and smiled down at him, earning a weak smile in return.

"How ya feeling, legs?"

"Eh, like I had about a billion orgasms."

"In a good way?"

"Hm.. yeah, I guess." Angel said playfully with a growing smile.

Husk returned the soft smile and leaned down, kissing his lips gently

"You did so good for me, didn't you?"

"Yes daddy.." Angel replied softly, smiling as he got lifted into Husk's arms.

And as he did just about every time they had intercourse, Husk ran a hot bath for them, but this time, he only set Angel in

"Aren't you coming in?" Angeldust asked softly, looking up at husk as he scooped some bubbled into his hands."

Husk smiled down at him "Nah, just thought I'd treat you this time." Said Husk, earning a grateful smile as he began rubbing shampoo into Angel's hair

"By the way, I deleted the photos."

"WHAT?!"

970 words 😛
Okay but I high key liked this chapter , I swear my cheeks were so rosy the entire time 💀. Anyways if ur not Ozzieisreallyhot, scram!

Where's my drawing of sonic in heels, huh? 🤨🤨

Anywho

Sincerely,
Your author, Livy 😈