Entertainment?!

Husk and Angel sat at the casino, talking happily.

"I know! What an idiot, ha!" Exclaimed Husk, Angel laughing along

"Did he seriously not see it?" Responded Angeldust

"Guess not. I told you it'd be a dumb story"

"I thought you were exaggerating!" Laughed angel

"Oh well, I'll get back to my station. Don't miss me too much, kitty~" Angel said lovingly, blowing Husk a kiss before walking off

Many hours later, Angel tiredly walked back to where him and husk originally were. Hm, no one. Maybe his office? Nope. Condo? Alright, where the fuck was this guy?

"Hey, short stuff!" Angel called out to an imp worker who hurried over

"Yes, Mister Dust?"

"Where the hell is Husk?"

"Oh, he's entertaining some clients right now!"

"I see.." grumbled Angel

"Oh- actually you can't go-"

Angel ignored the stammering imp as she tried to stop him. He punched in the elevator button, knowing exactly where husk was.

Angel heard murmuring as he exited the lift. He walked out and opened a door, spotting husk surrounded by some sexy looking demons, the girls swarming him like.. ugly fat fruit flies. He's exaggerating. They're all fucking beautiful.

"Husk!" Angel angrily called out, walking over

"What is it no A-" Husk's Eyeroll got suddenly cut off as he received a back-handed slap to the cheek.

"Angel- the fuck was that?!" He said angrily, standing up.

Angel sniffled, storming off.

The demons girls murmured with confused looks, Husk sighed

"Excuse me, ladies.."

Husk walked over to Angel, finding him curled up on a covered couch in an empty, dark room that hasn't been used in ages.

"Angel..?"

"Shut up.. don't you have some.. sexy.. beautiful girls to 'entertain'!?"

"Angel, come on, baby, you know it isn't like that.." husk said softly with a frown, walking over and sitting down

"Oh, so the girls I saw rubbing their tits all over you was just imaginary? Thanks so much for the clarification!" Angel said sarcastically, not even lifting his head to mock Husk.

"Angel, baby, nothing even compared to you.." husk moved closer, gently lifting Angel's stubborn head

"You're the only one for me.. on all the seven rings. You got that? I don't love anybody else, doll.."

Angel sniffled stubbornly, peeking up at him "You mean it..?"

"Of course I mean it.."

Hey guys
This is really short, I just want to say what's going on. School is about to end, I'm so tired. I'll try to update every now and then, but my summer is going to be busy, and I definitely won't update as much as often. Sorry if this disappoints any of you, and thank you all so much for reading and being patient with me.

Sincerely,
Your author, Livy